What pipe to use??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Im FINALLY about to get my hands on a brand new CMB .67 Greenhead (God being responsible sucks!!) to eventually put in my kinda HEAVY 73 PaynPak that im building(16 to 18 LBS).....im looking for suggestions for a good tuned pipe to use and a starting length.....You guys recomended a Macs 13cc pipe for my Mac. 67 '82 Executone which is a much lighter boat then what im building now, would this also be a good choice for the Pak, or is there something better? I want low end!! Thanks!! Bill

Has anybody tried using a 90 pipe? The reason is that I

have a 67 purple head and it's previous owner recommends a cmb 90 Pipe. Which I tried in the weekend at 10" from the plug, which he said he was running and couldn't get anywhere near coming on pipe.

Any ideas? Sorry to hijack the thread but it's kind of teh same topic?

Cheers

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody tried using a 90 pipe? The reason is that Ihave a 67 purple head and it's previous owner recommends a cmb 90 Pipe. Which I tried in the weekend at 10" from the plug, which he said he was running and couldn't get anywhere near coming on pipe.

Any ideas? Sorry to hijack the thread but it's kind of teh same topic?

Cheers

Bob
I think you had asked this once before? May have been someone else.

But a 90 pipe would have too much volume to work properly with a 67

Thanks for that, yes it was me who asked the original question. Didn't get a response on that thread so I asked again. Thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back