Wanted Pictures of Bill Muncey's Atlas Van Lines Columbia Cup Championship Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarhodAzarbaydjani

If anyone has any photos of Bill Muncey's Atlas Van Lines Columbia Cup Championship Hydro- He won it six times. I would greatly appreciate as I want my Sport 42 to look as authentic as possible.

look at chris denslow's smugmug gallery. there are at least 3 sets of late 1970's columbia cup photos which include some pics of muncey's blue blaster.

You made it back, Farhod! We just about figured you as lost. :lol:

I only have dial-up, and I tried looking for your boat for you because I wanted to see and after about three hours of clicking and waiting I still hadn't stumbled on it.

Chris must have over a thousand pictures there, it's awesome! Thanks Dave, wouldn't never know that was out there.

I really enjoyed it, and have it marked as a favorite.

Good luck with your build Farhod and hope to see it sometime. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
you're welcome. glad the info has helped. i've spent countless hrs looking for photos and info about the unlimiteds and have managed to find some good collections. but imagine all the collections and personal histories that are yet to be found.

some of my favorite sites and sources are :

unlimiteds detroit photo archive

hydroplane museum galleries, especially the sandy ross collection

the eileen crimmin collection

leslie field's hydroplane history

david newton's smugmug gallery

newton marine web site

chris denslow's smugmug gallery

alan ameel's hydroplane art collection

jim clark's smugmug gallery

unlimited news journal

vintage hydroplanes web site

fred farley's articles

bill osborn photography

i live in the detroit area and am hoping that someone will compile the local hydro history while it's still accessible. there must a huge amount of photos and documentation here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back