• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted JAE 12 rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

One of the guys in our club is looking for a JAE 12 boat, I'd like to find him something new and unfinished or something that has been run very little. Must have been well built according to the plans and be hull and hardware or rtr with a Novarossi water cooled engine. PM me with what you have.

thanks,

Mike b

One of the guys in our club is looking for a JAE 12 boat, I'd like to find him something new and unfinished or something that has been run very little. Must have been well built according to the plans and be hull and hardware or rtr with a Novarossi water cooled engine. PM me with what you have.

thanks,

Mike b
its not a jae but its a .12 rigger with new nova engine..heres his add from this site from the looks its not sold.. talk to him.

It's a nice package all right, but really looking for the JAE. All considered.

Mike,

I have one I built a year ago. Nova watercooled 12 motor. It has seen some water and fuel but not very much. It has been sitting on my shop shelf and I don't really have time for it. A complete boat less Electronics, What is It worth to the guy in your club?

Rocky

this one was built to plans, all jea hardware, nr 12 with carb mod by glen. epoxy sealed but no paint yet. mac pipe, third needle ran maybe three tanks through it and was still working on differant props for it. minimum it would need a cowl and prop. paint if you want reciever for radio 475.00 plus the shipping. here are a couple pics

100_0907.JPG

100_0910.JPG

100_0909.JPG

100_0908.JPG

100_0911.JPG

Back