• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted:Header for OPS .45 (Found)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Stewart

Looking for a header for an OPS .45 I recently pick up

Any one have a old one laying around they might want to sell?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
contact to Bruce in Edmonton AB Or contact to Tom Galdys his dealer lot ot parts" OPS" Good Luck !

I have one , its a angled one with cooling fins

Okay found it. Here are a few images of a Carl Brey designed 26 degree exhaust exhaust manifold. It is solid bar stock aluminum, 2-piece design. Has brass-lined internal section. Water-cooled. I paid $60.00 back in the day (1988). I'll take $40.00 for it.

note: 26 degree angle was intended for use in deep vee type mono hulls (so pipe can rise above to clear radio box)

CarlBrey_ExhaustManifold_OPS45_26Deg_01.jpg

Here is a brand-new OS Max 4E carburetor. These were commonly used on the OPS .45 Marine (in place of stock carb). They worked very well, larger bore than stock. It has been turned-down to fit OPS .45 backplate. Comes with spare needle valve. $30.00 .

Back