• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Aeromarine Spintcat .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raydee

I am planning on building a Aeromarine .40 for a FE build this winter and just wanted to see if anyone has a new hull just sitting around that they are willing to sell. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale.

I am planning on building a Aeromarine .40 for a FE build this winter and just wanted to see if anyone has a new hull just sitting around that they are willing to sell. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale.
i have a 36 inch sprint cat with turbine cowl ..new never drilled and perfect 25.00 plus shipping

tk

i have a 36 inch sprint cat with turbine cowl ..new never drilled and perfect 25.00 plus shipping

tk
Terry for $25 I will take 5 of them ;)

Ray

i have a 36 inch sprint cat with turbine cowl ..new never drilled and perfect 250.00 plus shipping

tk
Terry for $25 I will take 5 of them
wink.gif

Ray

oops ..lol that is 250.00 never drilled and i can send pics to you.. thanks ray for the correction..lol

tk

Back