• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wanted AA 45 with ramped carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I have a Mac 45 that I bought a new AA P/S, bearings and some other stuff all from Al Hobbs. I was going to build it to put in a sport 40 but lost interest in it. I’ll make you a deal on it or we can work out a trade. It’s a project motor but if you have the time I believe I have all the parts for it.

The sport-40 is a blazer hull built really nice but needs paint. The person I got it from started to sand it down to paint it but lost interest in it so we swapped some stuff for it.

Hey, I have a Mac 45 that I bought a new AA P/S, bearings and some other stuff all from Al Hobbs. I was going to build it to put in a sport 40 but lost interest in it. I’ll make you a deal on it or we can work out a trade. It’s a project motor but if you have the time I believe I have all the parts for it.

The sport-40 is a blazer hull built really nice but needs paint. The person I got it from started to sand it down to paint it but lost interest in it so we swapped some stuff for it.
id be interested in the whiplash 45. can you send me pictures too?

Back