VS1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cudacuda

tn_IMG_3941.JPGtn_IMG_3942.JPG

I know I have read here not to RUN a MOD engine much less a K & B. will let me tell you the VS1 handles the mod K & B exhaust throttle, Boca bearing, alittle timing work but without a tune pipe and she hauls a_ _ . I just complete the boat fire up the motor ( motor was on a TS 2 last year). Frist run out ran a little lite in the nose added alittle weight to the nose and had fun all day. Like I said love the mod K&B on the VS1. Oh I did have only have one problem my solder joint for the push pull cables fail(myfault), did not lose control of the boat but the cables after the frist full days run were a little loose, readjusted and off again ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
i think when they say not built for a modded motor, they really mean piped. mine is modded so to speak but is a stock(sport) impba legal motor. this is just my view.

glad you're having fun with the little thing, that's what counts.

tim

View attachment 11542View attachment 11543
I know I have read here not to RUN a MOD engine much less a K & B. will let me tell you the VS1 handles the mod K & B exhaust throttle, Boca bearing, alittle timing work but without a tune pipe and she hauls a_ _ . I just complete the boat fire up the motor ( motor was on a TS 2 last year). Frist run out ran a little lite in the nose added alittle weight to the nose and had fun all day. Like I said love the mod K&B on the VS1. Oh I did have only have one problem my solder joint for the push pull cables fail(myfault), did not lose control of the boat but the cables after the frist full days run were a little loose, readjusted and off again ;}
Soooo...what's the problem?!

that thing was running fast! we need to get some video of it!

Back