VS1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoohydro

;) Just got my VS1 and put my OS 21 Outboard on it and was wanting to no what would be a good Prop to run on it? Also a good place to get it. What would be a good Tuned Pipe for it and good place to get one. Many Thanks! :D

Prop for that setup is the grimracer 4052/3 and you can get that at ANY hobby shop.. just ask for it..

NO PIPE.. Please do not put a pipe on that setup..

Grim

Prop for that setup is the grimracer 4052/3 and you can get that at ANY hobby shop.. just ask for it..

Grim
wow 3 blade cool mike !!!! i like my 1440

Last edited by a moderator:

Grim
Thanks everybody and Grim for the Prop info but Grim why no tuned pipe? I should just run the OS stock Pipe? I thought it was better and faster to run a tuned pipe? But i'll take your word for it, I no your the Master :lol: Thanks Grim :D

Voodoo

Setup right the VS1 will run around 50mph without a pipe.. Trust me when I tell you very seldom do you need to go faster in sport/stock or mod tunnel to be competitive in these classes.

The VS1 has the advantage of doing this on a sport/stock motor without the peakyness of a pipe or the weight and complexity.

Having said this.

The Villian S1 has won national championships in both the IMPBA and NAMBA with piped engines. Joe Monohan in NAMBA and myself in IMPBA. Its just not a great boat with a pipe.. but it’s a fantastic boat without.

Keep us posted

Grim

Voodoo
Setup right the VS1 will run around 50mph without a pipe.. Trust me when I tell you very seldom do you need to go faster in sport/stock or mod tunnel to be competitive in these classes.

The VS1 has the advantage of doing this on a sport/stock motor without the peakyness of a pipe or the weight and complexity.

Having said this.

The Villian S1 has won national championships in both the IMPBA and NAMBA with piped engines. Joe Monohan in NAMBA and myself in IMPBA. Its just not a great boat with a pipe.. but it’s a fantastic boat without.

Keep us posted

Grim
Thanks Grim! I wasn't doutbing you i was just curious. :D Thanks again ( it will also save me some money) :lol: Thank You!

Back