• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VS1 3.5 tunnel F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

i have a VS1 Villan that needs minor repairs for 50.00 shipped with in the us the left front sponsons need some fixing and the cowel has some small cracks in it but othere then that good runing boat will come with cowel and hull only no servos or motor it has the tank and the on off switch

DSC05669.jpg

DSC05838.jpg

DSC05846.jpg

DSC05840-1.jpg

DSC05843.jpg

DSC05841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
np bud like i said it was yours thx john will get it out to you asap thx again

If Dean changes his mind, I'll take it.
I didn't figure you would change your mind, but if something happened, which I knew would be doubtful, I wanted to be next in line.

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to quote myself.

i hear ya don, ijust happened to log on at work(bad boy) and there it was :) ,bought it for a friend that does,nt even know HE just bought it.

better luck next time.

tim

I was ahead of all of ya when he sent me the same pics and selling it for $ 75.00. At that money I turned it down which I wouldn't of at $ 50.00 if he had just said something. <_< Hope it works out for you !

John

Back