Vote On the Re-districting of District 6

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Hoyle

I wanted to thank everyone that vote for the proposal to redistrict District 6. My wife and I have been racing several years now and can not wait to race in the IMPBA. We live in Wichita Ks. and are working on getting a race date set. It is not a firm date yet but we are shooting for August 12-13. The Oklahoma club (OKMBA) have there date set for May 6-7 and really need the support of all that can attend. The race will be held in Del City at Eagle Lake. The entry form is posted on the IMPBA website. We are also working on races in Kansas City, Carthage Mo. and Okoboji, Iowa. Again thanks to all of you for your support and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you at the Nats in June.

Allan Hoyle

I wanted to thank everyone that vote for the proposal to redistrict District 6. My wife and I have been racing several years now and can not wait to race in the IMPBA. We live in Wichita Ks. and are working on getting a race date set. It is not a firm date yet but we are shooting for August 12-13. The Oklahoma club (OKMBA) have there date set for May 6-7 and really need the support of all that can attend. The race will be held in Del City at Eagle Lake. The entry form is posted on the IMPBA website. We are also working on races in Kansas City, Carthage Mo. and Okoboji, Iowa. Again thanks to all of you for your support and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you at the Nats in June.

Allan Hoyle
Sounds great Allan, dont forget to make sure St Louis dont conflict with your race im sure those guys will try to be there in August.Unfortunately we have a race May 6-7 Mike see ya at the Nats im the Bald Guy in charge

Allan Hoyle
Sounds great Allan, dont forget to make sure St Louis dont conflict with your race im sure those guys will try to be there in August.Unfortunately we have a race May 6-7 Mike see ya at the Nats im the Bald Guy in charge
Yes Mike I have St Louis race marked on the calendar. And look forward to meeting you.

Allan

ALthough there is really nothing I can do about it, I really wish the oaklahoma race didnt conflict with evansville. It is had to convince boaters to drive 6 hours to a race when they can go the other direction and drive 3 I really urge them to try to make a slight move on their date if possible at all, It could make a huge difference on their attendance. On the other hand, I am looking foward to racing with you guys. It should be a great time. I met alot of the guys from this area at their annual meeting and they are a great group of guys. See ya this summer, Ken

ALthough there is really nothing I can do about it, I really wish the oaklahoma race didnt conflict with evansville. It is had to convince boaters to drive 6 hours to a race when they can go the other direction and drive 3 I really urge them to try to make a slight move on their date if possible at all, It could make a huge difference on their attendance. On the other hand, I am looking foward to racing with you guys. It should be a great time. I met alot of the guys from this area at their annual meeting and they are a great group of guys. See ya this summer, Ken
Ken let me talk to Tom Boggs and see if they can move the date. I am sure they did not know they had a conflict. I will let you know if they can move it.

Allan

Allan

I run with Ken and the boy from Stl. and I will also try to make your race in may if you can change the date. If not look forward to meeting you at the Nats.

Scott

Allan

I run with Ken and the boy from Stl. and I will also try to make your race in may if you can change the date. If not look forward to meeting you at the Nats.

Scott
Hi Scott. I am going to get hold of Tom Bogs and see if he can move the race date to the weekend of April 29th. When I talked to Ken he told me that moving the date forward would cause problems with graduation plans. I will let everyone know if we can move it.

Allan

Alan

Dont forget to get all the southern district 6 race dates to me so we can get them on the schedule.

Brian Nelsen

If you move the race to April 29th, it will conflict with one of the races down south. That would keep the people from Texas from coming to OKC. We were looking forward to having additional racing in Dist 7 this year.

If you move the race to April 29th, it will conflict with one of the races down south. That would keep the people from Texas from coming to OKC. We were looking forward to having additional racing in Dist 7 this year.
Hi Bob. Tom Boggs was looking for you. He told me he sent a email to your email address he had and it returned. So if you will let me know what your address is I will send it to Tom and you can talk to him about the race date. Looks like we are between and rock and a hard place on this race date. We want to get as many people as we can. Thanks for the heads up Bob I will inform Tom about it.

Allan

Alan

Dont forget to get all the southern district 6 race dates to me so we can get them on the schedule.

Brian Nelsen
Will do Brian. Looks like we will have a conflict on the Ok race no matter which way we go. I will talk to Tom Boggs tonight and let him make the call on the date after he talks to Bob.

I talked to Tom Boggs tonight and because the race date is allready set with the county the race date stays May 6-7. I talked to Tom about maybe holding another race this year and there club meets tomorrow and they will let me know if that will work for them. Tom has been trying to get hold of Bob Finn, does anyone have his email address?

Allan

I talked to Tom Boggs tonight and because the race date is allready set with the county the race date stays May 6-7. I talked to Tom about maybe holding another race this year and there club meets tomorrow and they will let me know if that will work for them. Tom has been trying to get hold of Bob Finn, does anyone have his email address?

Allan
[email protected]

Im sure we will have a chance to get out there to race. I will try to do a road trip with the StLouis guys out West. I have been to Topeka a few years ago racing. That may race was in Oklahoma? a bit far from St Louis, you probally will have more intrest from the Texas group of racers.

PHIL T

Allan
[email protected]
Thanks Mike I will pass this along to Tom.

Allan

Im sure we will have a chance to get out there to race. I will try to do a road trip with the StLouis guys out West. I have been to Topeka a few years ago racing. That may race was in Oklahoma? a bit far from St Louis, you probally will have more intrest from the Texas group of racers.

PHIL T
Yes Phil the May race is in Del City Ok. And you are right about seeing more of the Texas guys at that race. Maybe when Wichita, Ks holds there race (if we get the parks permission) we will see you and guys from St Louis and anyone else that is able to come.

Allan

Back