• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

viper rigger f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john v

Supporting Member
mint condition viper rigger, includes cowl,strut,rudder,turn fin. ran this boat only a couple of times with a stock 260 zenoah and was very fast, 225$+ship. picts available over the weekend. john virgalla

mint condition viper rigger, includes cowl,strut,rudder,turn fin. ran this boat only a couple of times with a stock 260 zenoah and was very fast, 225$+ship. picts available over the weekend. john virgalla

I have a Aeromarine Laminates 1/8th scale Mrs Budweiser that is new with wing - no cowl I Steped on it ,it is avaible from A-M for $60.

__________________________________________________ _______________

I also have a Redline Hot pipe & a QUICKDRAW CARB + PIPE

#1 QUICKDRAW CARB $75 OR TRADE FOR MOD-257 CARB

#2 QUICKDRAW PIPE WITH Zenoah adapter $75 or trade for ?

#3 Redline pipe with 105% manifold small dent $120 or trade for ??

#4 NEW > MRS Budweiser with wing $175 or Trade

I will entertain tradeing it all or some for a outrigger { good shape }

post pic's Here or e-mail to

[email protected]

P,S, THE BUD HAS 5 INCH RAIL'S

IF YOU WANT ANY PICS LET ME KNOW {I WILL E-MAIL THEM }>> [email protected]

"" USA ONLY ""

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A GOOD MOD ZEN .

THANK YOU

RICK R

ADD ON JIMS BOAT DOCK WITH PIC'S >> **FOR SALE OR TRADE **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys i will be honest with you , i am better at building and tuning r/c boats than posting picts online, i got a few picts in my folder to load but not all of them, i am getting a 107145 failure? will try tomorrow

Back