• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vintage Octura white heat 4-60

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john bass

I have for sale in the original box a white heat 4-60 nitro 4 point hydroplane...this boat was state of the art in the late 1960s...kit is in the original box with a optional fiberglass rear cowl ...Octura setup sheet is included....any older boaters should remember these boats...36inches long and about 20plus inches wide......250.00 firm...you pay shipping

my first time posting ...i was trying to find someone to scale the boat up to make it a gas sport hydro type of boat ...but no luck...i will try to get photos soon...thank you very much

yea i did it my first photos of my vintage white heat 4-60 kit with optional fiberglass rear cowl and set up sheet ...this kit is complete ...i thought i could get it enlarged to make it a gas boat but no luck in finding anyone to do it for me.....any old nitro guys out there that want it please make me an offer...thanks for letting me post it here...john bass 941-451-3585

Hey John, I know it is a long way from what you were asking, but I would like to offer $100. I don't mean to hurt your feelings with this offer and you certainly won't hurt my feelings if you tell me to jump in the lake!

Thanks!

GQ

210-392-2271

I would be alot of work to do it but you could trace all your parts onto a sheet and then go to a print shop and enlarge them 40%, the 36 inch hull would be 50.4 inches long. Then cut them all out of wood. I think it would be a great gas boat.

I have a kit and may do that before I build it for a 40 power boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Thomas ...i have been trying to call you.....if you can or know of anyone who can do what you suggest lets talk...941-451-3585...thanks......i am a engine builder and not very good at working with wood...HA>...HA

Glen your offer is the first i have received so lets let it sit for now and see what happens...do not go to the lake yet...Ha...HA...you just may get it

Glen your offer is the first i have received so lets let it sit for now and see what happens...do not go to the lake yet...Ha...HA...you just may get it
That sounds like a great plan John...maybe someone will make you a better offer if you let it sit for awhile.
I'm in no hurry, so just let me know!

Thanks!

GQ

Last edited by a moderator:
OK lets see what happens in a day or so...new flash just got a 180.00 offer on e bay .....i did not take it!!....i would rather see it go to someone on one of the r/c boat sights...john bass out

I have found a new home for my white heat 4-60...thanks for all your help guys...john bass out......now on to my new EAGLE SGX !!!!!

Back