• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

villian s1 3.5 o/b tunnel kit w/ fuel tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

Hey guys, This is a new in the box villian s1 3.5 tunnel kit with the fuel tank and mount.

If your looking for a project kit to run in 3.5 tunnel clsss,this is a nice boat to have..

I am selling this kit for a friend of mine and will answer any questions for him.

He is asking $200.oo for the complete kit (plus shipping in the u.s only)..

any interest,contact me [email protected]....

mark...

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, This is a new in the box villian s1 3.5 tunnel kit with the fuel tank and mount.

If your looking for a project kit to run in 3.5 tunnel clsss,this is a nice boat to have..

I am selling this kit for a friend of mine and will answer any questions for him.

He is asking $350.oo for the complete kit (plus shipping in the u.s only)..

any interest,contact me [email protected]....

mark...

B)

WOW!

Talk about increase in price since it has been discontinued!

$159.00 Kit

$50.00 Fuel Cell

Mount must be priceless!

Plus shipping?

Steve Hansell

B)

Sorry about the post!

Dont know what came over me?

Good luck!

I know it will sell!

Steve

I know its a little over priced but as I said,I am only posting the add for the seller and yes I will talk to him about lowering the price.!!

I will up date the post after talkingit over later today! but thanks for the repley!

mark

Mark,

What motor comes with the boat at that price? :D

Just a little high for a $160.00 kit. :D

Tell whoever to get real with the prices please. Here on I/W it is a great place to sell your stuff,

but it will be scrutinized by all the members here, as you can see already.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

Tell whoever to get real with the prices please. Here on I/W it is a great place to sell your stuff,

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
hey mark,,I know and yes I did see!!lol,,,it belongs to wild bill from the club..I will be changeing the post!

talk soon..mark

Mark,

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
hey mark,,I know and yes I did see!!lol,,,it belongs to wild bill from the club..I will be changeing the post!

talk soon..mark

ok guys,,I did talk to the owner and lowered the price too!!

I think its a great boat and priced to the price when it was avb...

thanks for the input !! mark

Back