Video of Saw Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post was joking as there was no vid there. Watched it and yes it is impressive.

Nice job.

Tom

Id love to watch it but I cant view it unless I register...? any way around this?

~James

Hey guy's the boat is a SAMURAI WARRIOR rigger that i build the motor is a CMB 90 the prop is a props 4 u H-32 modded by Mark Shoulund.

I don't have any speeds ( no radar gun) but i do have more video and will try to download it soon.

Terry the pond i am running at is a private pond owned by relatives if you would like to test your boats one weekend let me now and i will take you there.

Gil i hope you got to see the video.

And Thanks to everybody who watched the video

I will post some pics of the boat soon

P.S. Mark if you have any sticker's of props 4 u please send me some for the boat .

Thanks Mike

Mike,

I will send you some tomorrow. I know that we can get that 90 motor going

a lot faster than that. I just saw the video clip and my guess is around

80 + MPH here at Props-4-U we can go a lot faster than that. You need to

try a 2170 on that SAMURAI WARRIOR,an H-32 is for heat racing.

Nice Video,

Mark Sholund

PHM Racing said:
Hey guy's the boat is a SAMURAI WARRIOR rigger that i build the motor is a CMB 90 the prop is a props 4 u H-32 modded by Mark Shoulund.
    I don't have any speeds ( no radar gun) but i do have more video and will try to download it soon.

Terry the pond i am running at is a private pond owned by relatives if you would like to test your boats one weekend let me now and i will take you there.

Gil i hope you got to see the video.

And Thanks to everybody who watched the video

I will post some pics of the boat soon

P.S. Mark if you have any sticker's of props 4 u please send me some for the boat .

Thanks Mike

67249[/snapback]

Great, thanks for the invite!!!

Ok............! the video worked now and sucess with your new bullet Mike!

Mark is right.... 2170(diam 66- 67mm and cup to 7,1- 7.5)is the prop to use in this class!

Gill

Gil and Mark you guy's were right the 2170 prop is alot faster prop i borrowed one off my buddy (assum)

Thanks guy's

Latest posts

Back