Update on my wife

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Karen is now home, doing great but still cannot travel for about 5-6 weeks, so we will stay in Fl. untill she can travel, we will not push the travel back to Alabama, untill we are sure she can travel with no problems, Karen must keep her heart pillow with her to help her with the pain when coughing . We will have home health care come in every day to make sure she is doing her excersizes, and keep tract of her cumidin that she must take the rest of her life.

I will now get back to making fuel tanks on a regular basis.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Glad to hear that Karen is back home again. We wish her a speedy recovery and will keep both of you in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see both of you at the races later this year!

Dick Tyndall

Great news Walt, It's good to hear that your wife is doing better.

Gods blessing for you and your wife.

Walt, My best to the Mrs.

I know exactly what she's going through,,, just had my Aortic valve replaced 2.5 weeks ago.. For sure, the road to recovery, is not a walk in the park.

But with good care from loved ones like you, and my wife Chris, we will make it through with flying colors.

Good luck my friend,, see ya soon

Rick

Latest posts

Back