• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Sullivan Startes up for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

IMGA0615.JPGIMGA0613.JPGHey guys I have two Sullivan starters for sale. Both have been sitting on my shelf taking up space. Want to get rid of them to help fund my new build.

#1 (YELLOW) Sullivan Deluxe Heavy-Duty, High-Torque 12V Starter. Similar to S600 but with an aluminum pulley grove drive cone. 12 volts with a maximum of 80 amps. 210 in-oz of torque. 5500 no load RPM. For all engines to .60 cubic inches and most 1.20 ( Not used to much, had a nitro boat thet got me started into boats but once I found gas there was no turning back) I am asking $40.00

#2 (WHITE) Sullivan Dynatron Heavy Duty Starter for engines to 2.5 cubic inches, Super High-Torque 12V or 24V, "Instant-On" Fingertip Control Switch

Aluminum pulley groove drive cone, 340 in-oz of torque on 12 volts and 680 in-oz on 24 volts, 46" wire lead. I was going to use on my gas boats but would rather sell for money for my new build. Asking $75.00

I will throw in the 2 twelve volt batteries used to power the 24v starter. I am looking for a 2170 and a 2175 if anyone is interested in trading?

Back