Two Race Weekend in July

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

Racers, Dates: July 19, 20, and 21st Location: PMBC Seville, Ohio D-2. Event Summery: Friday July19th: Open Water Practice from completion of setup until 6:00. July 19th: The Buckeye 880. July 19th: The Night Race. Lights on the beuys and lights on your boat (light up your boat anyway you can). July 20th: Thunder in the Valley. Both of the two D-2 races will be separate from each other with D-2 series points and finishing awards at each race. Racing starts at 8:00 with the drivers meeting and first heat goes on the clock at 8:30 with the goal to get three rounds done per race. For those of you who have never been to our race site, it is located inside a full service campground that offers tent camping to full service sites. Hotels are also available in the area within a short drive to the race lake. The attached flyers, state the classes and minim entries needed to run a class. We will need to limit the maxim entries per class to get the three rounds done, so please enter early. Come join us for some fun and competitive racing in Seville. Please email me with any questions: [email protected]

THUNDER IN THE VALLEY.pdf

Buckeye 880.pdf

Attachments

• THUNDER IN THE VALLEY.pdf
    180.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Buckeye 880.pdf
    180.7 KB · Views: 57
It looks like my wife and myself will be coming to your race. I looked at the site and can't wait to bring my coach to the race. Might do a little visiting Amish country and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I'm in for Open Mono, Open Hydro and Open Cat, all on 2.4 both days.

Hotels in Seville:

Super 8 330-769-8880 Comfort Inn 330-769-4949 Hawthorn Suites 330-769-5025

Many Hotels in the Medina, Ohio area which puts you about 15 minutes from our lake.

Monday, I will let people know what kind off classes will run for both races. If you want to be part off the fun, please email you classes before Monday.

Thanks,

Mike

Some new numbers: Still accepting entries.

Buckeye 880:

3 B Sport Tunnels, 4 B Hydro’s, 1 D hydro’s, 7 open Hydro’s, 6 Sport 40’s. 6 1/8 Scales, 6 Super Sport, 6 Open Cat, 6 Sport Hydro, 7 Open Mono, 6 Thunderboat, 5 Small FE, and 4 RTR

Thunder in the Valley:

3 B Sport Tunnels, 4 B Hydro’s, 1 D hydro’s, 7 open Hydro’s, 5 Sport 40’s. 6 1/8 Scales, 3 Super Sport, 9 Open Cat, 8 Sport Hydro, 10 Open Mono, 7 Thunderboat, 4 Small FE, and 3 RTR

Mike you should have received my entries. Come on guys bring it on!!! two days two races ! I like it. how bout it Phil

Calling D Hydro, Sport 40, B Sport Tunnel, B Hydro, RTR, and 1/8th Scale Drivers. Are you really going to miss this one?

There coming from USA (Ohio to North Carolina), Canada, and France. Like to see you come join us.

2013Buckeye Score Sheet.pdf

2013Thunder Score Sheet.pdf

Attachments

• 2013Buckeye Score Sheet.pdf
    199.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 2013Thunder Score Sheet.pdf
    200.5 KB · Views: 18
Back