• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 45 pipes and headers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

For sale see pictures. Members, I have been out of boating for a couple years due to an accident and have decided to reduce the fleet. I will be having some different items for sale and will be asking you for a fare price. Will answer any questions that I can and send more pictures if needed. Everything is well taken care off and was in great working condition at the time of the accident. Everything has been stored in my warm dry basement.

With some help from old friends her on IW the price is 45.00 each plus shipping. Sorry

Yes that is an Andy Brown header on the one.forany confusion, but really did not know a fair price being out of the hobby for awhile. For those that don't know me, I was in the hobby quite heavy and even brought the NATS to Ohio twice. Thanks for looking.

20170218_080310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take both pipes and headers, plus postage to Australia and sent you a PM

Per the USPO web site it says between 35.00 and 75.00 depending on size of the box. I,m not sure they both would fit in the 35.00 size box without damage.

Talking shipping to Australia

Back