• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin SGX for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360modena

Supporting Member
Eagle SGX with twin Mac 84's and AB pipes. Complete boat set up by CMD racing. Engines have less than a gallon of fuel thru them. Boat is epoxy coated clear finish. Ready to run with shafts and props just add receiver and go. 1,800.00 Any questions e-mail me @ [email protected] Thanks.

Virgil Ericksen

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW VIRGEL. HIS EQUIPMENT IS 1ST CLASS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TWIN THIS BOAT SHOULD BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY. HE HAS OWNED SOME EXTREMELY FAST TWINS IN THE PAST.

VIRGEL I SENT YOU SOME PIC`S OF THE DREAM MACHINE TWIN. THIS IS A 100% CARBON FIBER TWIN. VERY LIGHT & FAST. :p

I'll get pictures to all who have requested them over the weekend. Thanks to everyone interested. In case anyone is interested Joe and my son Chris have gone up against each other over the last several years at the Hydro Invitatinal in Slidell. Joe is one of the toughest competitors around and always brings first class equipment with him. What I really mean to say here is, thanks Joe for the the nice compliment. It means more when it comes from some one who you always know is going to be tough to beat.

Regards,

Virgil

Back