Twin rigger shoot out ( Brandon)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause you are "LEGEND's"...with BALL's.
Thanks Stan!!
I don't have a comeback for that! Have fun keep racing!!

John
Here's a comeback John.
default_laugh.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ
They have "SPECIAL" underwear for that...
Ahh no, at our age it's scare tissue from having our asses reamed so many times! Don't know-is that a good thing?? Hummm, at least it's numb, I think-can't remember. I'll have to check!!!

Thanks John

Sorry Mr. John Beardslee,did not know you (BALLS) were so fragile. I will move on to Foley,Justin,Mark,Chad,Rod,Ralph,Joe W. etc. Put your Big britches on boy's...Im coming to race,I know I did not offend my D-3 Brother's.

Sorry Mr. John Beardslee,did not know you (BALLS) were so fragile. I will move on to Foley,Justin,Mark,Chad,Rod,Ralph,Joe W. etc. Put your Big britches on boy's...Im coming to race,I know I did not offend my D-3 Brother's.
There you go Stan, spread it around! Misery loves company besides why should I have all the fun!

Thanks, John

Cause you are "LEGEND's"...with BALL's.
Thanks Stan!!
I don't have a comeback for that! Have fun keep racing!!

John
Here's a comeback John.
default_laugh.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ
They have "SPECIAL" underwear for that...
Ahh no, at our age it's scare tissue from having our asses reamed so many times! Don't know-is that a good thing?? Hummm, at least it's numb, I think-can't remember. I'll have to check!!!

Thanks John
Haa...what bar's are you going to??? Might have to lay off the "Brown Whiskey" if I were you. lol

Dont blame me on this one,you opened up the(Back) door yourself on this JAB
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok D-3 guy's lets get our/your **** ready to race and kick some AZZ for Brandon. Because we need to represent D-3 for the Nats in June. It is a LONG HAUL...but it will be worth it. A lot of keyboard racer's up there. lol

Well looks like I will not make the race...I hope everyone has a good time,the weather looks "GREAT" for this weekend.
default_sad.png

Great group out at the lake today and perfect weather . Tomorrow should be a very enjoyable day and I sure hope the boats run as well as they ran today !!!

I also would like to thank are the racer that traveled to make the race

You guys make make it fun and very competitive.Big thanks to Mike Culhane he keep the race going and he does a great job as CD

Big thanks to my club members and the tampa club for all the hard work.

Jeff Whiddon man did that guy work hard on the retrieve boat!!! Thank you Jeff

Congrats to Raul for bringing home the BIG WOOD............................................

Seams not ever eng I build blows up......................
default_rolleyes.gif

Well I was gunning for the top spot in 20 hydro this weekend and I fell a little short in a runoff for 1st against Stan Simpson. Although I was defeated I can't think of a better person to lose too. Stan thank you for racing me side by side and clean! You are one of the best in our hobby and not just winning but who you are as a person. I had a blast and thanks for the memory!!!!

20180325_153431_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back