• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin 90 RR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

I have a Roadrunner 90 twin I need to get rid of it has the new mount system from Ralph for the big block engines that will need to be finished. It will come with a cut cowl and I new and uncut cowl also. This is the 41.5" hull version. Pics upon request. 250.00 Plus shipping. Thanks for looking, Ryon Shaw

Last edited by a moderator:
New Price. 275 plus shipping. Come on guys I sent out a lot of pics. Someone make my a reasonable offer. Ryon

I have a Roadrunner 90 twin I need to get rid of it has the new mount system from Ralph for the big block engines that will need to be finished. It will come with a cut cowl and I new and uncut cowl also. This is the 41.5" hull version. Pics upon request. 275.00 Plus shipping. Thanks for looking, Ryon Shaw
Ryon Can you send pic? [email protected] I also want to know how far apart the drivelines are 3 or 3 1/4 center to center

I have a Roadrunner 90 twin I need to get rid of it has the new mount system from Ralph for the big block engines that will need to be finished. It will come with a cut cowl and I new and uncut cowl also. This is the 41.5" hull version. Pics upon request. 275.00 Plus shipping. Thanks for looking, Ryon Shaw

Last edited by a moderator:
Back