tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ladies suck eggs at this stuff

I hope your next boat gets sanded before the deck gets glued on Ron
Lol Kris. Carl's new laser guy took care of that problem well before I got the mod prototype. Lessons learned for sure. Now bring your Aussie wussy azz over here and run with your American buddies soon. Looking forward to running with you one day soon.

You know Ron, if you actually stepped up to the plate and traveled to Florida for the Herbie Stewart Race in November we could grant you that wish
default_smile.png

Some new polyester while you boys been playin with your tinker toys.
Looks like nothing but VISIONS in the Team Ugly camp...

And a slow outdated airplane motor hung off the back of that D tunnel... Does it even crank??? I can't believe y'all don't have one of those new .46 nova's with a SPP, it'll make that 40 mod a 60mph heat racing boat.

A good trained eye sees through the Vision cowls and the REAL boats underneath!!!...........
default_biggrin.png

You ladies suck eggs at this stuff

I hope your next boat gets sanded before the deck gets glued on Ron
Lol Kris. Carl's new laser guy took care of that problem well before I got the mod prototype. Lessons learned for sure. Now bring your Aussie wussy azz over here and run with your American buddies soon. Looking forward to running with you one day soon.

You know Ron, if you actually stepped up to the plate and traveled to Florida for the Herbie Stewart Race in November we could grant you that wish
default_smile.png

Sounds like fun!!! Who knows what the future holds!!!.....
default_wink.png

Some new polyester while you boys been playin with your tinker toys.
Looks like nothing but VISIONS in the Team Ugly camp...

And a slow outdated airplane motor hung off the back of that D tunnel... Does it even crank??? I can't believe y'all don't have one of those new .46 nova's with a SPP, it'll make that 40 mod a 60mph heat racing boat.
A good trained eye sees through the Vision cowls and the REAL boats underneath!!!...........
default_biggrin.png
Underneath my Vision cowl IS a Vision...best tunnel I have ever had!

-Kent

James Beasley is gonna kick all YO booties!!! Lmfao!!!!

Go D.12!!! Muhuhuhahaaaaaa!!

Well it's just a month away and it is really quite around here so I guess I will start it off.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Ron Shaw SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Randy Premo SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Derryl Nisbitts SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Terry Trott Shane adleleiry SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Bobby Leuliane SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK James Clegg SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Jay and Mick heldbirchker SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Kevin Lee SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK oh John Otto SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK MIke Culhane SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK jenny SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK . To be continued when my hand stops aching Guage Allan SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK James Beasly whine whine whine smack smack David Ashmore smack smack smack smack Jamie Gallagher SMACK SMACK SMACK Don Gilbert Give me another beer Tonya SMACK SMACK Jimmy Shaver SMACK SMACK SMACK John Night WATCH OUT FOR THAT DEAD BOAT SMACK SMACK Dick lube I meen loeb SMACK SMACK SMACK Mark poole I 'LL OUT RUN YOU WITH MY KIACK SMACK SMACK Alright hands tired again will pick up again tomorrow See you wussy's in about 4 weeks
default_cool.png
default_laugh.png
hands tired again.....never heard of copy and paste!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Ronald, Pic are on the front page or in my gallery.

Dick, "Team Ugly" is not about appearance, it is attitude. Nub (team founder) always said if your too well liked your not driving hard enough.

Ron Shaw, Far as I know the only thing under a Vision cowl is a Vision boat. I do have one disguised with a non Vision cowl to fit bigger batteries under. That wood glue must be getting to you. We have duck tape and flex seal case ya spring a leak again and don't have to scratch an entry. Be nice to have all those Pinochio boats for kindling later.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Drew, "Trunk Monkey" is Jays new boat. thought you would like that.

Mic

Mic is back.....lol .........
default_rolleyes.gif

Just remember, polyester burns much better than wood!!!!!!.........
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

Ronald, Pic are on the front page or in my gallery.

Dick, "Team Ugly" is not about appearance, it is attitude. Nub (team founder) always said if your too well liked your not driving hard enough.

Ron Shaw, Far as I know the only thing under a Vision cowl is a Vision boat. I do have one disguised with a non Vision cowl to fit bigger batteries under. That wood glue must be getting to you. We have duck tape and flex seal case ya spring a leak again and don't have to scratch an entry. Be nice to have all those Pinochio boats for kindling later.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Drew, "Trunk Monkey" is Jays new boat. thought you would like that.

Mic
Mic,

Even in your gallery I cannot open some pictures..

Yah water real good , ran boats all after noon till dark , bobs camp is only one besides us.should be a good race. Plenty of rum waiting .see everyone when they get here.

Picked up a few motors from my buddy Chuck Merlin @ Merlin Power Plants today, headed to southeast GA in the morning to deliver them to CDR. Freshly broke in and ready for Charleston, SC!

Back