tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rikshaw, now that's some funny crap right there.

Well I felt fairly good about my 20 mod boat until Randy showed up at the pond today. Guess it's back to testing again.

Well, the twenty runs. But I'm still scared of that racing with a cardboard box on the bottom. Whatever works for ya RikShaw.

Rikshaw, now that's some funny crap right there.

Well I felt fairly good about my 20 mod boat until Randy showed up at the pond today. Guess it's back to testing again.

Well, the twenty runs. But I'm still scared of that racing with a cardboard box on the bottom. Whatever works for ya RikShaw.
Matt you mine as well get used to that. Premo has hurt a lot of feelings over the years with his twenty boat.

A lot of talk on another thread that belongs here. Anyway the "has been" Primo has won the B mod class 3 out of the last 5 years. Maybe the toughest class in RC boats. (21 Hydro also on that short list). I have won this class at Charleston and don't consider myself anywhere in the A class of drivers. Randy, Mitch Jr, Otto, Kevin (Smartmonkey) Shawn Junker, Mike Z , Shane and Jay are tough to beat, Cory and Jimmy plus Culhane and Connely have arrived also. (hmm maybe a few Florida boys on the list} Run Brandon and you'll face 3-4 of them in any heat.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
default_ph34r.png

I've been contemplating building a 3.5 Stock OPC to race here in D8 since there are seem to be few FE tunnels to race against here...

I'm not sure I can keep up with the smack-talk going on with the Nitro stuff, however...
default_blink.png

YIKES!
default_ph34r.png

default_tongue.png

I've been contemplating building a 3.5 Stock OPC to race here in D8 since there are seem to be few FE tunnels to race against here...

I'm not sure I can keep up with the smack-talk going on with the Nitro stuff, however...
default_blink.png

YIKES!
default_ph34r.png

default_tongue.png

default_blink.png

YIKES!
default_ph34r.png

default_tongue.png
Darin don't let the B S full ya we are all one big happy family
default_blink.png
for the most part any way. You need to build that stock boat you will have a blast

**** Premo, didnt I teach you any better -

"reply with quote " is your friend
default_tongue.png
Seems someone got a nerve pinched
default_laugh.png

Now I guess we will never see The Champ in Fl in November
default_rolleyes.gif

I am severely bummed that this race starts on a Friday instead of a Saturday. With all the trash talking going on, I was going to work that Friday and get in the car and drive through the night just to be there Saturday morning when the racing kicks off to see where the babble stops and the racing takes over.

I'm still contemplating it, I just won't get to race which is a super bummer for me.

Thoroughly enjoying it gents, keep it coming
default_smile.png

I am severely bummed that this race starts on a Friday instead of a Saturday. With all the trash talking going on, I was going to work that Friday and get in the car and drive through the night just to be there Saturday morning when the racing kicks off to see where the babble stops and the racing takes over.

I'm still contemplating it, I just won't get to race which is a super bummer for me.

Thoroughly enjoying it gents, keep it coming
default_smile.png
Matt,

For at least the past 6 years, this race has started on Friday. For the past 5 years, it has started at 11 for the drivers meeting and racing following. We try to run 5 rounds of racing, time and good weather permitting. As long as the interest remains strong for the race, it will continue to be a 3 day race.

I know John, it's no fault to you it's just I started a new job and don't have enough time off to swing tunnel champs and fall nats and I'd rather attend the fall nats this year. But I will most definitely be at both next year that is for sure!!

**** Premo, didnt I teach you any better -

"reply with quote " is your friend
default_tongue.png
Seems someone got a nerve pinched
default_laugh.png

Now I guess we will never see The Champ in Fl in November
default_rolleyes.gif
I just wanted to be like Drew. Looks like we found the Hugh replacement. Since I can still speak freely here, looks like at Charleston, the old sheriff will be back in town, in more ways than one. Remember 2009, 2010, 2011.... of course you don't. Remember Walterboro 2005, 2006 2007,the cold 2008 , the infamous A/B main, with 50+ in the classes. Oh, of course you dont. Short attention span theater is the matinee you have, 2012 is your best moment.

Cherish it, you will need it to get thru those long therapy sessions from Deatsville.

Sugar smack......

I know John, it's no fault to you it's just I started a new job and don't have enough time off to swing tunnel champs and fall nats and I'd rather attend the fall nats this year. But I will most definitely be at both next year that is for sure!!

No fault to be laid anywhere, life just gets in the way of racing sometimes. It has happended to me the past 2+ years and family needs will be keeping me home for a good while. For planning purposes, Fall Nats is October 10-12, Friday to Sunday, 3 days of racing.

Dang Premo. Whats up with you lately???? I think we need to call the EPA as someone might be burning some of that sweet GA pine bark outside your bedroom window!!!!!.....
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back