TT Bandit 3.5 II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Welsh

Thinking of getting the Thunder tiger Bandit 3.5 II RTR. What is the verdict on these? The GF needs a boat to run while at the pond. :)

John

Thinking of getting the Thunder tiger Bandit 3.5 II RTR. What is the verdict on these? The GF needs a boat to run while at the pond. :)

John
John, I have a grat boat for her to run. It is a .21 mono and I generally put a Nova 15 in it for beginners to run. I have loaned to to MANY folks aver the years and it will be great for her. I just ask that you give it back to me when she is done with it. I can get it to you the next time I'm there.

Glenn

John
John, I have a grat boat for her to run. It is a .21 mono and I generally put a Nova 15 in it for beginners to run. I have loaned to to MANY folks aver the years and it will be great for her. I just ask that you give it back to me when she is done with it. I can get it to you the next time I'm there.

Glenn
Hey Glenn!

Thanks for the offer. When will you be in town? We have been having a blast with the 12's. I just finished my Aeromarine Chaos and ran it for the first time on Sunday. Check out Mike's web site for some videos of it running. www.mrsambrano.com It's been a lot of fun so far. Just wish the water was calm all the time. :)

John
The tt is a good engine but the hull itself is junk lasted two weeks and that was it

Ecic,

You say the hull is junk and only lasted 2 weeks. Can you explain a little more on that? What exactly happened to your hull?

Thanks,

JAW

Got my Bandit 3.5 II in last week. Ran it for this first time. I have to say it runs pretty good. The fiberglass hull is nice and the paint/artwork is good looking. This boat is perfect for the GF. Motor fired right up and tuned easily. I'll post some videos of it soon.

Short of running the boat into the bank the fiberglass hull should last much longer than 2 weeks. At least from my observation. :D

It spilt between the sponson and the center section and never ran it into bank and where the engine mounts to it cracked thier to just a poor poor design needs more support in the back

john,,, the tt is a good engine,, its under powered from the factory but runs very well... there are many modifications you can do to make the engine faster if you feel its become,,just too easy to drive...ive run tt's for years and i dont see my self goin any other route at this point... jerry wyss,,, and tim duggan are gurus when it comes to these engines,,, everything i know about them i learned from these guy's.... if you ever have any questions about the tt o/b dont hesitate to ask.... :)

alden

Back