TS2 Downunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Mortlock

Hi Guys

Went out to Penrith Friday and ran the Villian and have spotted I would say the

1ST 2 TS2 boats out here in OZ.

Let me say that they both were not set up yet but can confirm that they had no defects as mentioned in other posts and considering the distance travelled thats pretty good.

They were a nice looking boat i must say.

Greg

gmorty said:
Hi Guys
Went out to Penrith Friday and ran the Villian and have spotted  I would say the

1ST  2  TS2 boats out here in OZ.

Let me say that they both were not set up yet but can confirm that they had no defects as mentioned in other posts and considering the distance travelled thats pretty good.

They were a nice looking boat i must say.

Greg

111147[/snapback]

\

hey greg do ya know were they got them from laters dion

Well I can say that I have one and saw some fractures the front sponsons meet the deck and when I was at my LHS and was telling the owner of this, he open the box to the other TS2 he had on the shelf and it too already had cracks in the same spot. There were several fish eyes in the paint too like others are saying they are seeing. Aside from these little flaws, I like the boat so far. It was easy to setup and runs pretty good with my K&B 3.5.

-ts

Hi guys,

Alone I have used it two times on the whole 3 tanks and they look at that already him step including the damages of production.

DCP_3477.jpg

DCP_3476.jpg

bcf7b2f2.jpg

a2410b39.jpg

f0fe71e8.jpg

81955700.jpg

12815358.jpg

678ec822.jpg

922e3599.jpg

DCP_3484.jpg

Gatt.

Last edited by a moderator: