• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trophy .21 Tunnel NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!!!!!!

I did the layup and Otto shipped it out in 2000. That was one I believed went to Colorado, and the molds are in the closet wrapped up to this day. In the '90s Trophy was D-3 high-points champion , Otto 90-91, Keith Young 92-93, myself 94-95 and Richard Marowski 96-98. Otto won Atlanta '94, plus US-1 twice I believe, Keith Young won Orlando twice, and I won Orlando in '97. In 1995 Otto was second behind Andy Smith at Square lake (Bartow Internats) and I had 2nd SAW and 3rd oval.

WOW !!!!!!!

I did the layup and Otto shipped it out in 2000. That was one I believed went to Colorado, and the molds are in the closet wrapped up to this day. In the '90s Trophy was D-3 high-points champion , Otto 90-91, Keith Young 92-93, myself 94-95 and Richard Marowski 96-98. Otto won Atlanta '94, plus US-1 twice I believe, Keith Young won Orlando twice, and I won Orlando in '97. In 1995 Otto was second behind Andy Smith at Square lake (Bartow Internats) and I had 2nd SAW and 3rd oval.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW !!!!!!!

You must have a good memory!

Funny it made its way back down to FL. I found it in a little hobby shop a while back. I have had this for years, always wanted to build it but it always ends up on the backburner.

I cant beleive the power plant you have hanging off the back of that little boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW !!!!!!!

I started Tunnel Boat racing with a Prather Lapcat and never finnished a heat with it. Bought a Trophy Tunnel off of John and won my first 20 Tunnel race beating John at the Space Coast race and also won Ft Myers with it that same year in 1993.

Back