tripple engine riggers.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagine Three 101RS engines in a Rigger LOL..

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry Beal's had a triple engine K&B 7.5 back in the 80's that ran pretty well

I believe Hank Snyder still has his as well, may have been the same boat- I think Hanks was trip 60"s though, Im sure someone with a few more years under there belt than I will chime in. ;)

Andy

Larry Beal's had a triple engine K&B 7.5 back in the 80's that ran pretty well

I believe Hank Snyder still has his as well, may have been the same boat- I think Hanks was trip 60"s though, Im sure someone with a few more years under there belt than I will chime in. ;)

Andy
Hank's boat is one in the same as the now infamous Larry Beals Kaboom 40 triple. Both guys members of the Tampa Club, (go figure). Ran triple stacks and made almost as much noise as the third row at a 1979 era Nugent concert in the third row.

Maybe I should talk to Ralph and have him build and design me a experimental Tripple engine Roadrunner put 3 CMB 80 Hrs lol

Julian

I saw photos of a 4 engine hydro back in the day.Boys got more dollars than cents. I've also saw a cmb 101 single engine rigger whip up on a twin boat in Dover a few yrs back.Don't know who the driver was but he was dead on with the start and kept his boat right on the bouys. 10-15 more laps and the twin may have caught up with him.LOL

Yeah that won't happen nOw the way we have the 101's Twin running like rockets.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back