Toto !!! were not in florida anymore

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

this is quite a difference to what im used to. lived in florida for 35 years. was born here but moved away when i was 9. i dont think ill be running boats today !

this happened in less than 1 hour

Dan,

That is just a dusting, once the wind calms down a little bit

We will be back out burning some Nitro. We are getting a few

inches also, but early next week we will resume testing a few

new options on the 12 & 21 Hydros. You will have

To toughen up a little more for winter testing in Michigan.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

LOL! you can still see your grass... Silly U P'er :p Whatcha' gonna' do when Winter really gets there? :D

i think ill be o/k . the only thing that might worry someone is if, i start looking deranged and walking around my house, talking to ghosts or carrying a axe and yelling

HERES DANNY !!!! ( the shinning )

i think ill be o/k . the only thing that might worry someone is if, i start looking deranged and walking around my house, talking to ghosts or carrying a axe and yelling

HERES DANNY !!!! ( the shinning )
And we are gonna be able to tell the difference how ??? :p :p :p

You will get used to it by Spring. It was snowing here in the Badger Pond today. Yesterday it was 65 degrees. Hope it is warm when I get to Florida in a couple of weeks.

fred !!! any room in your trunk for a stow away. my time in sunny florida has made my blood thin. im sure ill need time getting used to this climate. (snow on the ground, ice hanging from the roof) ahhhhh O/K

Dan remember i am from Troy and Lived in Gaylord for a long time so get use to it have fun oh Dan there is a thing made called long johns you might want to buy comes in handy up there :p Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
this is quite a difference to what im used to. lived in florida for 35 years. was born here but moved away when i was 9. i dont think ill be running boats today !

this happened in less than 1 hour
We are expecting that weather end of next week in Berlin.

Thats in Germany.

Dan

could be worse, could be Iron Mountain, Powers, Hermansville, MArqutte and such. LOL

Back