Took out my boat but still some questions...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcazz

Hey everyone, Well this weekend i was able to get my boat out to Prado Lake near Chino California. I have a older prather 37 inch Tunnel hull with my K&B 11cc with HTB pipe/header, I must say it seemed like the boat ran pretty good! I ran the Octura 447/3 blade prop. It seemed to run ok. The next prop i had tried was the Prather 235 2 blade, Wow did it make a difference in speed and handling, But it seems like this boat still can go faster. I was thinking about trying a prather 240-245 on this boat to see what it would do... Does anyone have any suggestions on octura props? Anywho, ill try to get the video from my freinds cell phone of me running it.

Ps anyone willing to do a modded prop for me that will work for my boat/engine combo would be sweet. just let me know. thx!

Hey everyone, Well this weekend i was able to get my boat out to Prado Lake near Chino California. I have a older prather 37 inch Tunnel hull with my K&B 11cc with HTB pipe/header, I must say it seemed like the boat ran pretty good! I ran the Octura 447/3 blade prop. It seemed to run ok. The next prop i had tried was the Prather 235 2 blade, Wow did it make a difference in speed and handling, But it seems like this boat still can go faster. I was thinking about trying a prather 240-245 on this boat to see what it would do... Does anyone have any suggestions on octura props? Anywho, ill try to get the video from my freinds cell phone of me running it.
Ps anyone willing to do a modded prop for me that will work for my boat/engine combo would be sweet. just let me know. thx!

Get ahold of Mark sholund he is on here. B)

Back