• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tons of Stuff For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting the Orlic above Anders. If Matt doesnt accept my package offer we will let you know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mopar PM sent with address.

Ron paypal me $250 no fees at [email protected] and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow to you.

Paul I would do $280 shipped as long as you're in the US.

Tyler sounds good, $15 plus $6 for shipping is $21 send as gift or send $21.75 to include pp fees.

Larry B I got you down for that needle block.

Everyone who paid last night, your stuff went out in the mail today I will be pming you your tracking numbers shortly.

Thanks!!

All PayPal received as of now will go out today. Paul I'll take the red head with me today and as long as you get the money sent before like 3ish I'll have it packed and ready for today as well.

Brad first post says everything that is still available.

Thanks

Matt

What does spf stand for?

Hi Martin I am curious that can you tell me about compare CMB 45 rs and evo which one better fast and powerful? Let me know
Hi Allan,
For the endurance racing its been a fantastic upgrade to the RS45. Using the old geared engine I was doing a lot of tuning to induction times and running a 53.5mm prop. The new EVO engine has a lot more torque!!! Without mods I'm going quicker, about 9kph. The reliability has been great as well. I've run the engine all season (70mins per event x 8 events + testing) and everything is great in one piece.

If I ran a .45 rigger the V5 engine is the one i'd try over the Nova. I'm not a Nova hater, i run them in my 3.5 riggers, but the CMB appears to be a strong engine now.

Martin.
I am very interesting about EVO Ask question long or short stroke? How many of ports on sleeve? Flat or dished on piston? Let me know

Back