• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

titan 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

ok guys i have a areomarine titan 40 hull and hardware only boat is 34 long 10 3/4 wide and it has 4 inch rails i ran it with a mac 45 in it and it hauled the mail you will need servos reciver motor pipe battery fuel and prop i will include the drive cabel boat has a custome paint job on it asking 100.00 shipped with in the us only 20 bucks extra to go to canada

titan1.jpg

titan4.jpg

titan2.jpg

DSC05825.jpg

DSC05826.jpg

DSC05827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if i ran mono's, i'd buy it just for the paint job. looks sweet!

ok the boat is 34 inches long and 10 3/4 wide and it has 4 inch rails also comes with the servos that are in it and if you want for another 30 bucks i will through in the prop let me know thx john

ok the boat is 34 inches long and 10 3/4 wide and it has 4 inch rails also comes with the servos that are in it and if you want for another 30 bucks i will through in the prop let me know thx john

is it sold or not?, second in line. <_<

tim

dean you are 3rd in line and i will know today if it is sold have not heard back from dre2

Back