Time to think about 2008 season

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

2008 RCRC Spring Shootout Its time to think about the 08 racing season. This year we will host our Spring Shootout with classes added and this will be a 2 day event. Classes include Scale Hydro, Round Nose Scale.The top 3 in each class will race for the Joe Rood Memorial Cup. Other class include Sport 20 Sport 40,B-Sport Tunnel,Open Tunnel,Open Mono,D-Hydro,Twin TOP GUN,Open Hydro (single Engine Only) and RTR 18. Trophies 1st thru 3rd Last year we gave away a 67 CMB Greenie a Phil Thomas Sport 20 and 40. We plan to do as much or more this year. This is becoming a PREMIER SCALE BOAT RACE drawing 20 or more In the regular scale class. We are told Me Time Productions will try to attend this event,so shine em up and be ready for another great race. See Flyer for more information Mike Make plans early to attend this fantastic race,ask anyone who came on 07 and see what they say!

Last edited by a moderator:
2008 RCRC Spring Shootout Its time to think about the 08 racing season. This year we will host our Spring Shootout with classes added and this will be a 2 day event. Classes include Scale Hydro, Round Nose Scale.The top 3 in each class will race for the Joe Rood Memorial Cup. Other class include Sport 20 Sport 40,B-Sport Tunnel,Open Tunnel,Open Mono,D-Hydro,Twin TOP GUN,Open Hydro (single Engine Only) and RTR 18. Trophies 1st thru 3rd Last year we gave away a 67 CMB Greenie a Phil Thomas Sport 20 and 40. We plan to do as much or more this year. This is becoming a PREMIER SCALE BOAT RACE drawing 20 or more In the regular scale class. We are told Me Time Productions will try to attend this event,so shine em up and be ready for another great race. See Flyer for more information Mike Make plans early to attend this fantastic race,ask anyone who came on 07 and see what they say!
What is the word on having a round nose series in 08 ?

its doable long as we can get 5 boats commited, I have 1 and another on the way. How many do you want to order LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike do yo uhave any dates set yet ? I have a new sport 20 hydro I plan on racing next year ;) it has a full cowl so you won't have complain about my drag boat cowl. :D

Mike do yo uhave any dates set yet ? I have a new sport 20 hydro I plan on racing next year ;) it has a full cowl so you won't have complain about my drag boat cowl. :D
May 17-18 and looks like June 21-22 Im trying to post the flyer but its too big

its doable long as we can get 5 boats commited, I have 1 and another on the way. How many do you want to order LOL
I just sent a 69 or 70 Bud decal set to Scott Bucanon in Indy. Me, and Ken. We may get Grim to come down for a few. I'll bet we can get 8 before it's all over if the district comits to a series. I was going to sell my round nose but chasing you and Ken sounds like too much fun to pass up.

Count me in for the scale :) How about open mono??

Olly
Olly bring the Scale you can race both classes,bring the mono we have open mono and bring the twin i will get some Coors Lite. HMM 4-5 us-1 Scale racers will be here,Mr. Stang your presence is requested<bring Jerry Yes Ken I said COORS LITE....Mike

I just sent a 69 or 70 Bud decal set to Scott Bucanon in Indy. Me, and Ken. We may get Grim to come down for a few. I'll bet we can get 8 before it's all over if the district comits to a series. I was going to sell my round nose but chasing you and Ken sounds like too much fun to pass up.
2008 should be a good one. Testing has already started for the Madison side. I saw two new scale at 60 plus MPH this past weekend and two more are in the paint shop. With one more well on its way See ya in 2008 Doug Shepherd :D

Last edited:
Scale will be tough. Doug sounds like he is well on his way. I gotta find more for next year for sure!!

5 former Us-1 scale drivers...

What about Mr Ball to make 6!!

6 or 7 Current or Former D14, D2 and D4 District winners

and lots of hungry guys that want a piece!!

Can't wait!!

Brian

2008 should be a good one. Testing has already started for the Madison side. I saw two new scale at 60 plus MPH this past weekend and two more are in the paint shop. With one more well on its way See ya in 2008 Doug Shepherd :D
If those speeds were at the Madison race track then they had to be cookin kuz there aint no place to spool up from. My scale will hit 60 at my local 4.5 acre pond just before it hits the bank lands in a tree and.........well thats a story for another time.

Count me in on both scale events, I'm going to make as many D-14 events as possible in 08. You guys have really got it going.

Thanks for the great events in 07

gh

Count me in on both scale events, I'm going to make as many D-14 events as possible in 08. You guys have really got it going.
Thanks for the great events in 07

gh
There you go Mikey!!! You start the class and I'll make the traveling trophy, deal?
Greg we even added RTR18 hydro to the series so get Suz a new motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey,

Got it on the calendar. Looking forward to racing BOTH the scale classes….

Grimracer and the AquaCraft gang

Mikey

Do you have an adress so I can go on Mapquest to get an idea of how far it is from me.

I like the Twin race and I have a little D-hydro as well.

Tim K

Mikey
Do you have an adress so I can go on Mapquest to get an idea of how far it is from me.

I like the Twin race and I have a little D-hydro as well.

Tim K
7800E Lloyd Exp Evansville In 47715 should get ya here

Latest posts

Back