• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tiger King Engine for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

THIS ENGINE IS SOLD

I am selling a Tiger King engine with a Zen E-Z Start, mounted in a JG billet mount with throttle linkage. This mount is 5" wide and 6-3/8" to 6-1/2" long (at the OD of the vibration isolator grommets).

The engine has been run for a few mninutes on the bench. Extra head shims are included. The cost of all items if bought new is $509.

Price is $300 and seller will pay for shipping in the lower 48 states. Payment by Pay Pal is required prior to shipping.

001.JPG

002.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

Tiger King Engine Cost New.pdf

Attachments

• Tiger King Engine Cost New.pdf
    170.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
If you are prepared to send to Australia and the shipping is reasonable I will take it for the asking price.

I will PM the shipping address

Regards David

David, I will find out later today what the added shipping will be and tell you. The amount above US priority flat rate is what you would then pay me in addition to the $300 US. I will post that information to you in a PM when I have it.

Bob,

Is that engine modded or stock? Why don't you like it or want it? Price shipped to 33909.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill,

I have decided to stick with QD engines. I like the support and service I get from Mitch at QD. The QDs cost 3 times as much, but are very well made.

The TK is very well made also, but I am simplyu cutting back to one gas boat. To be honest, I never ran the Tiger King gas engine and don't kmow how ot performs. If is very well made and the removable head button is a huge advantage. I will also be selling an RCMK gas engine soon. Nothing wrong with any of these engines, I just am focusing more on small nitro engines because I am having a lot of back problems and hte big boats are too heavy for me to handle. I just gave David a price for shipping to Austrailia. We will see if he wants to buy it, Shipping to you would be $12.35 by USPO priority mail. Do you want to buy it if David decides not to?

Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Question: Do you have use for a new in box CMB 45 HR? I got this from Stu Barr about a year and a half ago for a SGX rigger,but the boat deal fell through. Sitting in house doing zip.

To answer your question. Yes I would like the Tiger King. All I hear is good about them. Is yours modded? I know about the big boat

and age. I'm 70,but the guys help me alot. You started me on the Geezer wheel I think. I have a old SG that John Brown said put a Tiger King in it and have fun. I'd have to buy his composit mount for it though. If David buys it we may talk others your selling.

Let me know on 45 CMB. You may call me 239-573-5935 anytime.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill,

Sorry, no need for the CMB. I just bought a CMB 45 VAC from Stu a few weeks ago. I have all I need now.

The Tiger King is now sold to David in Australia.

Regards.

Bob

Latest posts

Back