Thunder in the Valley

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

The Racers Race

Entries are coming in and classes are filling up. The list of entries has been updated at http://www.performancemodelboatclub.com/nats_drivers.htm and is growing daily. Remember, Thursday is open water, and Friday is open water and the Drivers Challenge for those who want to come early with Saturday and Sunday heat racing. For you D2 guys this race counts so don't miss out.

The Racers RaceEntries are coming in and classes are filling up. The list of entries has been updated at http://www.performancemodelboatclub.com/nats_drivers.htm and is growing daily. Remember, Thursday is open water, and Friday is open water and the Drivers Challenge for those who want to come early with Saturday and Sunday heat racing. For you D2 guys this race counts so don't miss out.
Racers,

The list of classes and drivers has been updated today 09/06/2008 on our web site and here. Entry deadline is just nine days away, so don't miss out. Donations for the raffles are coming in with some great stuff, a big thank you to our club supporters. E-mail [email protected] with any questions. See you in Seville

Mike,

registration form will be mail tom. for B and D tunnel both 2.4 Ghz.,,i'm also thinking of goin camping there, got a tent.

can i run my D Tunnel in offshore?

cya der!

jul

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike mailed my registration form Monday for Crackerbox IMPBA #19691 Freq #74 Alt #83

Mike,
registration form will be mail tom. for B and D tunnel both 2.4 Ghz.,,i'm also thinking of goin camping there, got a tent.

can i run my D Tunnel in offshore?

cya der!

jul
Jul,

Your entered in B and D tunnel. Also in Off Shore, but just be aware the class is going to be unlimited to a point.

Glad your coming, going to be a great time.

Mike

Mike mailed my registration form Monday for Crackerbox IMPBA #19691 Freq #74 Alt #83
Robert,

Have you entered. You may want to switch to your 83.

See you in Seville for some good times and great racing.

Mike

Mike I have entered you should get the Money order by Friday.Mail slow from Canada.Will switch Freq to #83

Classes and drivers have been updated and can be found on our website www.performancemodelboatclub.com and here. Going to be another great time and race in Seville. Five more days to join the fun.

The time to enter the weekend fun and racing at Thunder ends on Monday 9/15/08. As of today we have 39 drivers and 105 boats entered. If you’re planning on joining us, let me know by e-mail [email protected] or phone 330-342-4757.

Mike

Model Boat Racing: Good Times, Good Friends getting together for Competitive Toy Boat Racing......Life is Good

I would like to thank Mike and the entire Performance Model Boat Club in Seville for putting on a great race this past weekend.

We got in all five rounds comfortably and enjoyed some of the best racing weather I've experienced all summer. The club put on two dinners on Friday and Saturday night which kept all the racers together after a day slugging it out on the water. I had a great time, and met more great people.

Thanks again, and I look forward to racing in Seville in the future.

It was a great time. Good food ,good friends,Great weather. Thanx to all the club members how worked hard to make it a great time.A great place to race. Covered pits, lotsa parking. Raised drivers stand, Great raffle prizes. Hotels close by.

Bob Morton

PMBC would like to thank everyone for coming out and attending our race and hopefully everyone had a great time. The racing was very competitive, with many of the races decided by very small margins in point totals. Results are now posted on our web site www.performancemodelboatclub.com under Thunder 2008. The drivers challenge was fun and very competitive and again decided by a very small margin. The results can also be found on our web site. Keep an eye on our site for news for next years race.

Thanks to our sponsors: Maston R/C Marine, CMB Crapshooter Boats, Ponddyes.com. Imperial Heating and Cooling, Tower Hobby, Great Planes Model Distributers, T-Mod racing, and Hitec RCD LLC.

See You in 2009

Back