This will scare the hell out of ya!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! I just sent them a realy nasty letter. It had something about sticking earplugs up their @$$! I typed the dam thing and diden't think it would go through because I diden't fill in my name or E-mail address. BUT it did! Hope they don't take it the wrong way.

I dont know if this Org had any thing to do with it or not, but this already happined here, no motorized anything on city owned ponds and a time of day limit for mowing and weed eating, leafblowing etc. Happined QUICK Too....

City Council passed the idea closed meeting and DONE!!!

And to add to the mess started buy'n up property, ponds, To get new industry to come here...... Right.....BARF!!!!!!

Tax Revenue is all they care about.........

The few of us that still run boats have went outta city limits on private owned land.

Happined here over a year ago now so watch out,

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw them freaking loser tree huggin' idiots! Just cause they dont know how to have fun and have no toys doesnt mean they need to wreck ours. It better not ever happen in my lifetime, what on earth would a 454 7.5 liter with through hull be worth in my interceptor boat?! <_<

And the thing is when your run your rc boat people dont give you the evil eye, they are so curios and interested in what ya got there!

Phil :angry: :rolleyes: :blink:

Lol geeze i guess, sorry your right, maybe i missed a key or i forgot? :unsure:

Phil :rolleyes: <_< :p

Last year whilst running my boat at the local lake this liddle-o-lady comes up to me and really blasts me for running my boat near the ducks.

She really lets it rip - tells me how I am being irresponsible blah blah.

Me not too concerned as I find ducks are smarter than most humans when it comes to allowance and sharing space. I just give them plenty of space when I'm running and they move away at "duck speed".

Then I watch as she proceeds to feed them bread scraps whilst she's standing in front of a huge sign that says "Do not feed the ducks.. Danger - Bread products can harm natrual wildlife".

So I yell out at her (whilst I'm steering my boat at 50mph) to check out the sign.

She did but still made no backward steps in her approach with me. Came up with some lame excuse the local council didn't know what they were talking about.

Priceless moment!

Here's my 2 cents worth...

1. As hobbyists, we take a great interest in R/C Boating, while some who have no idea what the hobby is all about, (competition/comraderie/blowing well earned money) take a different view - they see us as a nuicance... screw 'em.

2. If you look at the website Don posted, the "major philanthropic supporters" such as Sunlawn and Neuton offer quiet, pollution free lawn and garden products. To them i say this: This is the 20th frickin' century - your products are an insult to the technological advancement of petroleum powered appliances. My forefathers did not spend countless hours in front of the drawing board making a better, faster, more efficient lawn mower so you and your bunny huggers could force us into the middle ages, when grass was cut with a sickle. I pushed a reel mower at the age of 12 when I cut all 14 acres of dad's lawn each week. It sucked... how dare you.

2a. Another partner, the Rockefeller Family fund, has given out 23 grants in 1999 to "support for coalitions working to pressure Governors and federal agencies to enforce the law against harmful polluters". in 2001 they handed out 16 grants. In 2004 only 1. See a pattern?? Hey Rockefeller... no one cares. Save your money and let it go...

2b. The HKH Foundation gives a major portion of its funding to the Adirondack Historical Association. Additional funding is distributed in three major areas: 1) disarmament and the prevention of war; 2) civil liberties and human rights; and 3) environmental protection.

I am in the Air Force. We drop bombs on people. Don't piss us off...

2c. The rest of the Partners are predominantly industry and construction technology related, for example, making noise absorbing products to reduce/eliminate noise from air conditioning systems in office buildings. At least THEY have a purpose in life. I also salute companies such as E-A-R/Aearo in their efforts to protect the hearing of constrution workers such as myself. Why they would associate themselves with a bunch of liberal crybabies like is beyond me.

3. And finally, for the people responsible for whining to public officials to make their vacation lands quieter, at the same time taking all the fun away from us I say this:

@(#^(*)& you...

Stay in your soundproofed house, watch your TV (at low volume) and you better make sure the swimming pool filter system in your backyard isn't irritating your neighbors, or the cops will write you a ticket. After all, the more whining you do, the more laws get passed. Laws YOU have to follow as well as us. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it. If you decide to take your Jet ski or bass boat out on the lake, you better take into account the R/C Boaters who have to deal with your wake. Leave the boat at home. If you live in California, use a push broom to remove leaves from the sidewalk. The Department of Water & Power Leafblower Task Force has made it illegal for you to use a leafblower. You asked for it, deal with it.

And if you even THINK of turning up your car stereo in Lorain, Ohio, the cops will smash it with a sledge hammer.

You are a victim of your own complaints. Shut up and enjoy the silence.

Shnick :D

Well put Schnick. If you were a woman I would be asking you for a date! :lol: Why do you think The Jap Empire and Nazi Germany wanted control of the world in the early part of the last century? They realized that the worlds resources could possibly be won by force and it would be their only chance in time to try it. Our industrious and invention filled past is what has made this country the superpower that it is. The threat now is not from battleships and bombs. It is from those who want to stop America in its tracks and let the rest of the poor world have it all.

i call all the activests the same thing hippys... green peace, save the whales, trees are people too.... all the same those people need to pick up a bible get a job and shut up

Gots ta add my 2 cents here......

Almost as bad as the PETA activists at the first Bass Tournament that I participated in.
Isn't PETA the acronym for People Eating Tasty Animals?

I've heard spotted owl tastes like bald eagle
No, it doesn't. It's more like a Califonia Condor.

Sorry I have to nit-pick, I am a bow-tie-boy: 454 = 7.4
You beat me to it.

As hobbyists, we take a great interest in R/C Boating, while some who have no idea what the hobby is all about, (competition/comraderie/blowing well earned money) take a different view - they see us as a nuicance... screw 'em.
Unfortunately, they out-number us.

This is the 20th frickin' century - your products are an insult to the technological advancement of petroleum powered appliances. My forefathers did not spend countless hours in front of the drawing board making a better, faster, more efficient lawn mower so you and your bunny huggers could force us into the middle ages, when grass was cut with a sickle. I pushed a reel mower at the age of 12 when I cut all 14 acres of dad's lawn each week. It sucked... how dare you.
CAN I GET A "HELL YEAH!"?

Ok, I feel better. I'm done. :D

HELL Yea!!!! :D

Got stuff goin on at my SAW pond, they hit the owner with a notice bout rezoning, he is talkin sell'n rather than mess with the whole thang,

Sheeeesh!!!!!! Pete and his brother Repete,

Gene :wacko:

Back