• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE WRONG MAN!! BIG WILL"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vette

deleted by the admin :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
SOMEBODY'S YELLING - To be credible you should put some information in your profile. If we don't know you or where you're from, how can we be sure you are real. :ph34r: Could be the lone ranger.

wow buddy keep it pg-13. what is up with that? tom my advise is to remove this at once!

LOL!

Go get 'em vette.

I'd feel the same if I were wronged. And I don't see how providing a birth date and location would make you any more/less credible. I mean you already gave them your phone number.

If you apply censorship to this forum as well then some people will have nowhere to go. LOL!

I guess the thinking here was that "Big Will" & that Ebay rip off dude Mark Williamson? aka headrcboats, roosted 5150, rickadana, touchy feely, etc. was the same dude. Similar name or possible alais, same state, an uncompleted deal. It would be a good idea to put SOMETHING in the profile section to show he's not the same guy, (we hope). Yeah I can see jumpin' up & gettin' uptight about it BUT the gutter language we don't need. <_<

Send him over to rcboats.com and let Brian deal with him. :blink: Sorry guys , I just couldn't help it. :D

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back