The Official Spring Nats Smack Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering,does anybody sell PINE CRACK for municipal purposes only

of course? if so who might i see for the best deal?

mark :lol: :lol:

Well............Now that I have all motors READY KICK SKIPPY'S ARSE!!!

The level of available "Pine Crack" is UP this WEEK. I suspect that I will see SKIPPY AND COUSIN COOTER "Jack Knifed" At the corner to Naturally Fresh!!!! To busy sniffing and not Driving!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK men, all joking aside, everybody that's driving to Hotlanta have a safe trip. Gas is gonn'a cost enough, so watch the Smokey's. ;) See ya Thursday. B) B)
Just watch out cause the Smokeys like the Yankee tags will see everyone in atl :eek: :lol: :lol: B)

Everyone drive safe... and ask for the rain to stay away!

Im settin up tomorrow... hope its not already packed :lol:

OK men, all joking aside, everybody that's driving to Hotlanta have a safe trip. Gas is gonn'a cost enough, so watch the Smokey's. ;) See ya Thursday. B) B)
Just watch out cause the Smokeys like the Yankee tags will see everyone in atl :eek: :lol: :lol: B)
Gavin, I'll be able to see them behind me, this yankee will blend right in!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gavin, I'll be able to see them behind me, this yankee will blend right in!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats a Yankee repair us hillbillys would have used Duct tape and not covered the mirror ;) :lol: :lol:

thats a Yankee repair us hillbillys would have used Duct tape and not covered the mirror ;) :lol: :lol:
You need a little red for a finger nail, you wont get stopped you will get shot at LOL

You need a little red for a finger nail, you wont get stopped you will get shot at LOL
I hear ya Mikey sound like you and Barn have been to the same place :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've been trying to find 'that place', but mikey won't tell me where it is :( :lol: :lol: ! everybody drive safe, race hard, & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been trying to find 'that place', but mikey won't tell me where it is :( :lol: :lol: ! everybody drive safe, race hard, & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Ill tell Mikey watch out yall were on the way so hold on B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUN IN HOTLANTA cant wait it has been nothin but cussin and swearin :angry: :lol: :lol:

see yall in about 5 hrs

Gavin aka MEAN GREEN

Hey Gang,

I just spoke w/ Norman and they are filing in faster than ants @ a picnic!

Thursday & Friday are supposed to be absolutely beautiful.

Saturday looks a little "iffy", but weather aside the show will go on...

Sunday is looking pristine @ the moment.

See you guys @ the pond!

Lamar

Latest posts

Back