THE OFFICIAL 2015 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, not the one I am thinking about but if those two teams are college football teams and did not have a single point scored on them, you and John get a t shirt as well. Let me narrow it down so I get a specific answer. It was a team that played in the Rose Bowl on the East coast!!!!!!.....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Date Time Opponent Site Result Attendance

September 28, 1901 Albion* Regents FieldAnn Arbor, MI W 55–0

October 5, 1901 Case* Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 57–0

October 12, 1901 Indiana Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 33–0 2,000

October 19, 1901 Northwestern Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 29–0

October 26, 1901 Buffalo* Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 128–0

November 2, 1901 vs. Carlisle* Bennett ParkDetroit, MI W 22–0 8,000

November 9, 1901 at Ohio State* University ParkColumbus, OH W 21–0 33,000

November 16, 1901 Chicago
Dagger-14-plain.png
Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 22–0 3,500

November 23, 1901 Beloit* Regents Field • Ann Arbor, MI W 89–0 3,500

November 28, 1901 vs. Iowa National League Baseball ParkChicago, IL W 50–0 10,000

January 1, 1902 vs. Stanford* Tournament ParkPasadena, CA (Rose Bowl) W 49–0 8,000

*Non-conference game.
Dagger-14-plain.png
Homecoming. All times are in Eastern Time.

1901 Michigan schedule won the first rose bowl ever

Key is "the entire regular season". Duke went through their entire regular football season without anyone scoring a single point on them in any of their games, only to lose 0-3 in the Rose Bowl, which led to another trivia question.

Who was the only team to win the Rose Bowl on the East Coast?........Duke. Many people have no idea the the Rose Bowl was played in NC. It was because of World War 2 and the fact that it was so close to the Pearl Harbor that they were afraid to have that many people in a stadium on the West Coast. Fun stuff........

John, you and Sam get a free tshirt. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! MORE COMING.....
default_smile.png

Michigan went "the entire regular season" with out allowing a single point... but it doesn't matter lol ill be making an order with you soon Ron!

Michigan went "the entire regular season" with out allowing a single point... but it doesn't matter lol ill be making an order with you soon Ron!
I left off they played in the Rose Bowl on the East coast..lol. I love trivia as well. You and John both get a tshirt... Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks Ron i usually play about once a month with some buddies... i will email you tomorrow....

I have a set of notre dame decals for 1/8 scale.

I used florintene gold "faux gold" vinyl for them so they are super fancy.

I'll take care of shipping on these.

Happy holidays!

image.jpg

bag of prop nuts you pick the size you need Claimed by Brad Faubert

20151206_210938.jpg

All my boating stuff is in storage.

So to keep in the Christmas spirit I have a $25 gift certificate from home depot for the first to say I'll take it.

Merry Christmas

John

The gift certificate is yours. PM your address and we'll get it headed your way.

Chris

Back