The FROG is 67!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

My, how time flies when you're having fun. Turn off the smoke alarms when the candles are lit! :D

HaPpY B dAy Jerry,

Thanks for all you do, have done and......... the stuff on your work bench now....

Grim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY- Jerry, I wouldn't have thought that you would be that old, 67 and your wife hasn't killed you yet, you must be doing something right. thanks for all your help, have a good one and see you Sunday. Rick

Happy Birthday Jerry.... again thanks for all youve done, and have yet to do.... keep them tunnels flyin.... Mike

Thanks everyone. Nothing like a couple gin and tonics, a big meal at Red Lobster, key lime pie for dessert, and Tums and Advil when you get home. :D

I really do have a great wife, 44 years in June. On my work bench is my WOF 7.5 getting the right sponson repaired after I knocked it off my starting table last time out and fractured it. :(

There's three things I've really become skilled at after all these years: repairing broken boats, rowing, and throwing a tennis ball on a casting reel. ;)

JD

Back