Thanksgiving St Petersburg Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to notice that.

Right out of the dis. 3 rules.

4. "There must be a minimum of three (3) paid entries for any class to be considered legal, and to be run for District High Points.

As I understand it Marty is proposing "6 BOATS" min. to make a class at the all Nitro race. Not exactly the way to encourage entries.

default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
If the district rules say 3 boats to make a class, that is the way it will be.

As for your "snide remark that it is His Race" is not at all appreciated.

The Thanksgiving race is something that is based on District Rules and will be run as they wish.

This is not a thread for the Nitro Only Race. The format, etc will be decided by the group that is organizing it between the Brandon Club and the Tampa Club at a meeting in the future.

It seems that it would be in nitro boaters best interest to not create problems for the people that are trying to organize the nitro racers so that they have a place to play.

The only class that hasn't made is twin gas rigger and we will run according to District Rules with 3 boats making a class.

EVERYBODY COUNT TO 10...the race is gonna happen,and it is on Thanksgiving weekend. Let's all be thankful for them both happening. As you were...
default_dry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Sir yes Sir
default_mellow.png

I would love to come and play but I have family over for the holidays.

The wife said family comes first so "NO TOY BOAT RACING"
default_mad.gif

You all chill and try and have some fun.
default_cool.png

Looks like good weather for racing this weekend in St. Pete.

Looking forward to having a little fun with friends and getting in some good heats!!!!

Racers you are in the get ready
default_rolleyes.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!

Where are the motel's...not looking for a fancy place. We will just be sleeping there,and in worse case scenario will be re-building boats. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody...see you there.

Thanks to the Tampa model boat club for all their hard work in hosting another great district 3 race. Good weather and great people made for an awesome weekend!

Looking forward to our January specialty race.

Just wanted to say THANKS to all the racers who came to the race YOU are the ones that made it a great race we just prepared the stage,!!

Back