TERMINATOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

After much thought Terry Kelly has been selected as our RTR Forum Moderator. Welcome Terry!

After much thought Terry Kelly has been selected as our RTR Forum Moderator. Welcome Terry!
man who is that joker.. lol, thanks alot tom and i will help out anyone as much as i can , and i have a few neat things planned for the rtr forum as well, just stay tuned.

terry

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Mod.

This now qualifies you for the sedative of your choice from your doctor. :blink:

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Mod.This now qualifies you for the sedative of your choice from your doctor. :blink:
thanks ron , i prefer percosets myself..lol , seriously though i am gonna do my best to provide any help i can and try to pump up the ready to race stuff and let people see how much fun a non-frustrating boat can be..lol later all

terry

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Mod.This now qualifies you for the sedative of your choice from your doctor. :blink:
thanks ron , i prefer percosets myself..lol , seriously though i am gonna do my best to provide any help i can and try to pump up the ready to race stuff and let people see how much fun a non-frustrating boat can be..lol later all

terry
congrats terry!

terry
congrats terry!
thanks rodney you are a true class act my friend, we need to get together and finish the winter projects man..later

terry

Your the Man Terry!Now you need a whole fleet of ready to runs from electric to gas and nitro.

Back