• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Technology CNC .45 Carbs x 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onehot340

Here is 2 carbs purchased from John at Technology, I cant remember who makes them but Im pretty sure that they are made for him. Below is what I measured on them. I had them on a Rossi .45 outboard. So i Know they at least fit that.

Longer Carb:

Length of carb: 2.39"

Length of neck:.500"

Neck id: .510"

Neck od: .625"

Inlet i.d measured from very top of bore as it tapers in: .570

Barrell id: .380"

Shorter Carb:

Length of carb: 2.14"

Length of neck: .352"

Neck id: .385"

Neck od:.625"

inlet i.d:.535"

K&B red carb with .635 adaptor on it for rossi .45. No pics yet check back in an hour. $40

Pictures below. I know about what I paid for them but dont know what they go for used so how about $40 each.

http://picasaweb.google.com/extreemduster340/ForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCLa_m92_97-pmgE#

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is 2 carbs purchased from John at Technology, I cant remember who makes them but Im pretty sure that they are made for him. Below is what I measured on them. I had them on a Rossi .45 outboard. So i Know they at least fit that.

Longer Carb:

Length of carb: 2.39"

Length of neck:.500"

Neck id: .510"

Neck od: .625"

Inlet i.d measured from very top of bore as it tapers in: .570

Shorter Carb:

Length of carb: 2.14"

Length of neck: .352"

Neck id: .385"

Neck od:.625"

inlet i.d:.535"

K&B red carb with .635 adaptor on it for rossi .45. No pics yet check back in an hour. $40

Pictures below. I know about what I paid for them but dont know what they go for used so how about $40 each.

http://picasaweb.goo...La_m92_97-pmgE#

I pm'd you my number Jamie, give me a call. Im running a Rossi on my 40 Mod. and may be interested.

Andy

Back