Team Futaba Secures 2 time World Champion RC boater for 2013!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Team Futaba Secures World Champion RC boater for 2013!

We would like to take this time to welcome Andy Brown to Team Futaba Marine. Andy’s history and accomplishments are second to none in the world of RC boat racing.

You can find Andy’s RC boat influence at just about every race one attends with his ever performing Eagle line of RC Hydroplanes to his killer prop work, hardware and support.

Want the control and performance that Andy Brown Demands… Chose FUTABA.. www.futaba-rc.com

Mike "Grimracer" Zaborowski (Team Futaba Marine)

Man! I just hope Futaba sends me a New Shirt! LOL I was just looking at that profile photo that was taken 11 years ago and suddenly realized that I am sitting here wearing that very same shirt! LOL

Man! I just hope Futaba sends me a New Shirt! LOL I was just looking at that profile photo that was taken 11 years ago and suddenly realized that I am sitting here wearing that very same shirt! LOL
So that is your lucky shirt? :mellow:

Mr Andy Brown congrats your achievements and what you have done plus the people you have also inspired in this hobby speaks volumes about the type of person you are and racer. Hope to race with you in the future..

Back