Tanks 2 U & Walt's Hobbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Will be going to Charleston on the 9th of Oct, if anyone needs any supplies for their boating needs please let me know, and If not in stock I can still order to get it to you in time for the race.

thanks

Walt Barney

Will be going to Charleston on the 9th of Oct, if anyone needs any supplies for their boating needs please let me know, and If not in stock I can still order to get it to you in time for the race.

thanks

Walt Barney
hey Walt do u make a tank for a whiplash sport hydro mahalo Jon

thanks

Walt Barney
also Walt I have ur tank in my 7.5 roadrunner I found two pin holes in it what is the best way to repair sand and silversolder mahalo Jon

thanks

Walt Barney
also Walt I have ur tank in my 7.5 roadrunner I found two pin holes in it what is the best way to repair sand and silversolder mahalo Jon
JON,

You have a PM

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Walt I have 2 tanks that where made out of tin not by you but I was wondering if could mail them to you and have you make them out of Stainless Steel?

If so I need your address.

Walt I have 2 tanks that where made out of tin not by you but I was wondering if could mail them to you and have you make them out of Stainless Steel?

If so I need your address.
Sam,

Just got back from Charleston,

My address is

Walt Barney

149 Limetree Park Drive

Bonita Springs, Fl. 34135

Thanks

Walt

Walt. I didn't order a SGX tank. I think you got me confused with someone else. I have 2 tanks on the way to you.

I have your number and didn't even realize you were here in Florida. I emailed you the header size of the CMB. I'll also be needing a tank as well. I'll have to get you measurements. This list keeps getting longer and longer.... Smh lol

Thanks Walt,

Zach

I have your number and didn't even realize you were here in Florida. I emailed you the header size of the CMB. I'll also be needing a tank as well. I'll have to get you measurements. This list keeps getting longer and longer.... Smh lol

Thanks Walt,

Zach
Zack,

My Fl. number is 239-949-7137

thanks

Walt Barney

Hi Walt,

Good to hear from you again.

I order a tank a more them years with CMD and I never get! so... I am ordering direct from you now.

I am going to my brother house in USA in the next July 22Th. If you can make and ship to him address will be very welcome.

How much??

Let me know,

Luiz - Pronauti.com

E mail [email protected]

Luiz

I have emailed you , I need more information on your brother address so I can give you a total cost

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Latest posts

Back