Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

Ok i am hearing that this race is at the Brandon Lake is this right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard they are back at there original lake, down the street from the awsome BBQ joint.

Don't know if this is were there holding the next rae though

Rick:

We are going to run both the 1 day and the 2 day race at the old Tampa Pond (Waters Ave and Veterans Expressway). I just updated the website today with maps, etc.

http://tampa-model-boat-club.com

We are having a Club work party Saturday and Sunday to get the site ready.

I heard they are back at there original lake, down the street from the awsome BBQ joint.

Rick:

We are going to run both the 1 day and the 2 day race at the old Tampa Pond (Waters Ave and Veterans Expressway). I just updated the website today with maps, etc.

To Marty, & all of the Tampa crew, GOOD LUCK

I wish I could make the run down for your race, That is an awsome facility.

Good luck, and hopefully the weeds will stay away, and you'll be able to keep the lake this time

Marty/ Norm I was able to get the gas shears to do the cat tails and shoreline, will be there Sat am and prob. Sunday afternoon.

Have the new owner of my house coming over Sunday am - Oh joy...... :rolleyes:

Andy

Rick:

To Marty, & all of the Tampa crew, GOOD LUCK

I wish I could make the run down for your race, That is an awsome facility.

Good luck, and hopefully the weeds will stay away, and you'll be able to keep the lake this time

Rick:

The weeds will NEVER stay away (unless the owner pays to have them abated), they are just dormant because of the cold Winter. We are actively looking for a new site.

Sorry you can't make it....

Marty/ Norm I was able to get the gas shears to do the cat tails and shoreline, will be there Sat am and prob. Sunday afternoon.

Have the new owner of my house coming over Sunday am - Oh joy......
rolleyes.gif

Andy
Bring them.

That is a real nice lake hope the weeds stay out so we can keep racing there. Also is Atlanta same weekend as Tampa?

Anyone know when the flier for the 2 day race is going to be posted we are getting close.

You better believe it will be there had it in Miami first place, now ready to kick some big time butt lol

Marty went to the link to sign up but nothing is working right i click on the box nothing and it says to continue, but cant.

Marty went to the link to sign up but nothing is working right i click on the box nothing and it says to continue, but cant.

Robert,

He just forgot to enter the number of entries allowed for each class. Should be an easy quick fix when Marty gets to it. If you notice, there are zeros next to each class. This tells the program to not accept any more entries.

Robert,

He just forgot to enter the number of entries allowed for each class. Should be an easy quick fix when Marty gets to it. If you notice, there are zeros next to each class. This tells the program to not accept any more entries.
Don ! There should be enough Sport 20 hydros to make, so PLEASE run yours......talk some smack to Gene! Gettem goin! Im runnin mine and my Sport 40 and my Scale boat, and, and, and...Lou, Doc, Warren, and Hank i think in Sport 20......so if you dont run yers.....................YER SCARED! :lol:

Robert,

Don ! There should be enough Sport 20 hydros to make, so PLEASE run yours......talk some smack to Gene! Gettem goin! Im runnin mine and my Sport 40 and my Scale boat, and, and, and...Lou, Doc, Warren, and Hank i think in Sport 20......so if you dont run yers.....................YER SCARED!
laugh.gif
I will bring one. :)

Back