• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T-SHIRTS: 2013 Star City Hobbies West Texas Shootout for Autism Awareness

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

We have some left over T-Shirts from the 2013 Star City Hobbies West Texas Shootout for Autism Awareness! If you couldn't make the race, get yours now!! $15.00 each no matter what size you order! (+shipping/packaging)....

Here is the 2013 Artwork for the back of the shirt:

Here is the front of the T-shirt:

Here is the back of the T-Shirt:

The T-Shirts are printed by INDYSCREEN PRINT and are printed on GILDAN brand T-Shirts. The Shirts are ALL Royal Blue in color. We have Size Small through 4XL.

$15.00 each no matter what size you order + $5.00 shipping & packaging for Small through XXL (2 Shirts are $8.50, for 3 or more please inquire). [3XL and 4XL shirts are $6.50 each for shipping and packaging]

Message me on here and I'll submit a paypal invoice for you! Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, the shirts do not have pockets. I have just a couple 2XL's left - you can mail me a money order if interested.

Hi Jay would you send to me here in Melbourne Australia 3136 if so 2 of XL

Price total inc shipping please.

Jay you have a PM with my details, have sent funds with PayPal .

Cheers

Steven.

Back