• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Syncron 28" Mono with 2,5 cc Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiroSteel

Hi_
default_smile.png

I have a never used unique boat may be for the new generation to start !

28" Syncron P-Mono with 2,5 cc Novarossi assembled with all hardwares, rc box as in the pictures for only 600 $ (shipped)

Additonal remark

A ready standard white electric 720 mm Syncron costs with flood chamber and stand € 400

For fun beach design in neon yellow-black with pearl effect could be extra as material and time, even decals are additional charge.

What else should be done in addition to nitro version and the individual production costs approximately:

Bulkheads to front and back instead flood chamber is in the same level.

Engine mount kit € 50

RC box with neoprene frame and 5mm plexiglass cover with fixing attachment and servo holder € 45

Air openings for cabin to front and rear and attachment from carbon by front € 20

Cabin lock to back from carbon-alu € 2x15

Fuel tank € 7

Rebuilt adjustable strut with 5mm stainless shaft, 3/16 for prop ( from 1.4441 Swiss Stainless) and 0.150 Octura flex shaft € 20

Water cooling tube through RC box

Novarossi MX 15 PR € 250

In comparison, a version of Electric vs Combustion

Yes, seems like always for you to know - brutal much work -)

If 10 people would start with the same sovereign tasks, it would be interesting which quality and total time on stopper watches could be on the tables.

Thanks
Joseph_Toth

BS 660.jpg

BS 663.jpg

BS 667.jpg

BS 670.jpg

BS 671.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.

Hi TYLER,

Yes I have the plan to make ready a new prototyp of Daytona Beach EVO with a new vintage Zenoah. If she should be running well, the way is to Vegas or other races.

Many thanks guys

P1030990.jpg

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.
i like that people on here are looking out for others!! Not saying anything untoward is going on but being ripped off on more than one occasion gives me confidence on Intlwaters with this above statement!! people do watch peoples backs

Back