Supervee 27 - Balance Point

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James
Are you running a Hydra 120 ESC

Did shane do the setup on it?

Not sure what the timing should be on a 2poll motor with that ESC. but i can find out for you... In the mean time someone else might know and jump in here.

I dont currently run any Castle stuff. I do have 3 of them but have yet to put back into a boat as i am scared they will go BANG again, in setups where a less powerfull controller lasts.

Its very interesting that your packs are getting that hot....

Dave

Dave,

Yes, I am running the Hydra 120 and unfortunately No, it wasn't Shane who set it up for me. I think he's been a bit too busy lately with the young addition to his family to get out and run boats.

Dave,

Yes, I am running the Hydra 120 and unfortunately No, it wasn't Shane who set it up for me. I think he's been a bit too busy lately with the young addition to his family to get out and run boats.

James,

Here are some things that you might want to try....

Might need a lap top at the lake and a few packs to try the following.

1)Reset the timing to low...

2)Reset the timing and change the timming (on the new version of the castle link) to round abouts 20 - 25.

3) Run a x437/3 prop, perhaps start to work on some cupping... Smaller prop, less heat, and the motor will rev.

Sorry mate cannot get any more info for you... If you run a MGM, or hacker or Schulze controller i could help out with better tips. But since i am not a castle user at current i cannot help much.

Dave

Back