• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SUPER DEAL!!! EAGLE SGX RIGGER CMB 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

FOR SALE, EAGLE SGX RIGGER, THIS IS THE NEWEST SGX GENERATION (IT HAS 3 SPONSONS ON THE REAR). THIS BOAT BEEN RUN ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES, IT HAS A NEARLY NEW CMB 90 EVO IN IT, 3 SERVOS, 1 IS FOR THE REMOTE NEEDLE, THE MOTOR HAS ABOUT 3 TANKS THRU IT, IT ALSO HAS THE CMB QUIET PIPE, DON FERETTE, WENT OVER THIS BOAT FOR ME AT THE IMPBA INTERNATS. THE BOAT CAN BE SOLD ONE OF 2 WAYS- 975.00 WITH EVERYTHING YOU SEE EVEN THE CUSTOM BUILT PROP 80.00 IS INCLUDED. THE BOAT ONLY INCLUDING THE PROP AND EVERY SINGLE PIECE YOU SEE FOR 500.00 PLUS SHIPPING. DON TELLS ME THERE IS APPROX. 1200.00 WORTH OF EQUIPMENT FOR 500.00. THE MOTOR, QUIET PIPE AND REMOTE NEEDLE VALVE SEPARATELY FOR 475.00. I AM TOLD THAT THE MOTOR THE PIPE AND REMOTE NEEDLE VALVE ARE ABOUT 725.00. ALL PRICES PLUS MINIMAL SHIPPING CHARGE. IF YOU USE PAYPAL, IT IS [email protected] THE SAME AS MY email, home phone in ohio 330-241- 4742. MEMBER OF THE PERFORMANCE MODEL BOAT CLUB, HOST CLUB FOR THE LAST 3 IMPBA INTERNATS, I AM 7 MILES FROM THE RACE SITE IN SEVILLE, OHIO IF YOU NEED ANY INFO, EMAIL OR ME OR DON, THANK YOU, CHUCK CARPENTER

Attachments

• DCP_2476.JPG
    DCP_2476.JPG
    868.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DCP_2477.JPG
    DCP_2477.JPG
    877.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DCP_2478.JPG
    DCP_2478.JPG
    878.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck showed me the boat at the Internats, seems like a pretty good deal for $975.00. :)

IF I CAN GET SOMEBODY TO ACT ON THIS GREAT DEAL ON SUNDAY, I WILL CUT THE PRICE FOR EVERYTHING IN THE PICTURES TO 875.00.

tTHANKS CHUCK CARPENTER 7 AM SUNDAY

Dear Members, i will give this one last shot, before ebay on sunday, open to, reasonable offers, complete set up, or motor and pipe, or the boat itself, including the prop, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING

CHUCK CARPENTER, WEDNESDAY MORNING,

Dear Members, i will give this one last shot, before ebay on sunday, open to, reasonable offers, complete set up, or motor and pipe, or the boat itself, including the prop, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING

CHUCK CARPENTER, WEDNESDAY MORNING,
OK GUYS, 1 TIME, THE DEAL OF THE YEAR, LETS SEE IF ANYONE IS ON THEIR TOES,

$650.00 EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES, PLUS MINIMAL COST TO SHIP, USA SHIPPING ONLY,

CHUCK CARPENTER 330-241-4742, OR EMAIL [email protected] I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DEAL, CLOSE TO THIS IN ALL MY YEARS ON IW. EVEN INCLUDES THE AUSTIN PROP.

If I did not have a many boats I have now I would gave bought it but i have to many boats.

Allen i Know its a good deal i Know don ferrette would love for me to step up to this lol.. But i have to square away TK first and set my twin rigger up before i get in to any other boats....

I will take just the boat. If you split it up.

David
there seems to be 2 fellows wanting it, one wants the boat, the other wants the pipe and motor, you guys work it out between yourselves, as long as i get 650.00, it does not matter to me,

Thanks Chuck

Anyone, want the motor and pipe for 300.00, this penfold, seems like a very private person, he gives less than no information in his bio, Ill bet he is one of those CIA guys, LOL.

Thanks Chuck

Davids, offer has been accepted, he has been emailed to that effect, so the only thing left, is the motor and cmd quiet pipe, OFFERS?

Thanks Chuck Carpenter.

Latest posts

Back