STV River Rocket Catamaran now at ML Boatworks!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have been busy the last couple weeks making STV's and other hulls/ parts.Got a lot done tonight. Donnie Padget and Bobby Naus's STV's are trimmed, and bonded. I also bonded a Formula 357 as well! These hulls use a new structural adhesive that Kentley Porter got for me from his company, and this stuff is strong as heck. The boat will tear before the seam...and it drys hard in an hour. Thanks Kentley!

Here are some new pics of a few of the last hulls I have been building:

20170731_181433-XL.jpg

20170731_181316-XL.jpg

20170803_200526-XL.jpg

20170803_215513-XL.jpg

20170803_215505-XL.jpg

I will have to look Shane. I get it from Kentley, but I cannot say I have looked at the name of the stuff!

Mike

Thank You for your input and advice on the boat I purchased to get a new boater started

It wasnt one of yours but when it comes time to get another boat we will be looking at yours

Richard

Hey Richard, I didn't do much, but thank you! I wish you and the new boater lots of fun, and success! Just let me know if you guys ever need anything. Mike

Just received the STV boat in the other side of the globe, the flake sparkling look pops out especially in the sun.

Well done, Mike.

image1-4.JPG

I am pretty much caught up on building these, so if anyone wants one, the time is now! Mike

Back